People Complaining

Options
Derpygaymer
Derpygaymer Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

First time posting on the forums, but omfg people need to stop jumping to conclusions. Both sides complain about things when they are first announced. The Bubba rework is fine and I believe the Billy one is as well. The amount of people that jump to conclusions is insane. People need to actually try the changes out to give an opinion. Remember when the DS changes first went through and sooo many survivors were saying its usless now? Funny how after you use it and adjust to changes its still useful and still very strong. The exhaustion nerfs went through over 2 years ago and only just a few months ago people are starting to have their exhaustion at a tiny bit left to then use sprint burst on command, and people are trying to argue its a exploit. If it was an exploit why didn't people say that when the changes went through back all the way when the clown was added? Again, look what happens when you adjust to something and use it in a different, creative way. People still complaining about nurse being trash now when she very much isn't. The whole point of the change is to get people to play smarter and be more creative with what you do. That's how things like the CJ Tech, window tech, etc, exist. They may not work a lot since most killers know about them, but at least have to give it to people for coming up with this and being creative with the tools they're given and using them in a unique way. I believe it's the same with Billy, you won't be able to just play him like before, you have to get creative and play smarter. Just like with Nurse, both these changes are nerfs, I'm pretty sure everyone can agree on that, but that doesn't mean they are bad killers now, nurse is still very much top tier. People need to learn to adjust and be more open-minded. Remember the ruin change? Funny how people are still playing and using it in creative ways.

Post edited by Derpygaymer on

Comments