Can we get a female clown as a legendary skin?

Avarice
Avarice Member Posts: 65

Y'know I wish all killers had the legion treatment where there were male and female versions you could play as. I really feel like it could be a straightforward way to make game play feel more varied.

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019
  • HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Nice idea, especially if they maintain the tone of the Killer, Clown being disgusting and gross, Trapper being huge and muscular, Plague being tall and lanky etc.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

That means adding more voices and they didn't even do that for the Lisa legendary outfit.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

They expressed interest in the idea, so I don't see why they can't.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

It wouldn't make sense. Legion did because there were multiple people - a legion, but there aren't multiple clowns or trappers.

• Avarice
    Avarice Member Posts: 65

@bubbabrotha I think it could. Canonically, the entity is an extra dimensional creature that pulls survivors and killers from different realities. Following this logic, the entity could have selected these versions of the killers from realities where everything was the same aside from the fact that the gender of the killer was switched. Additionally, I don't need it to be the same killer, but gender bent. It could just be a different character who has the same tone as the origional character as well as a backstory that explains why they have a similar power.

For example: There could be two ways to explain a female clown.

#1 This version of the clown was taken from the universe within the multiverse in which the clown was female.

#2 This Character is not the clown, but is roughly equivalent in tone to the base character as well as has a backstory that would make it plausible for them to share the power and mori.