Least favorite map(s)

What's your least favorite map? Not necessarily because of balance issues or because it's a survivor/killer sided map, but you just hate it for whatever reason.

As killer mine has got to be the OG dark forest map. Hate that place. For some reason I always struggle to find survivors on that map, the second one's not much better.

As survivor I hate the Game and all the swamp maps. Also PH's new map, love the aesthetic, hate the layout.

Comments

• WiselyWither
    WiselyWither Member Posts: 22

The new map I have trouble chasing people down the hallways. But it looks incredible. I love the vibe on the reworked Doctors map aswell.

• keni_vaneer
    keni_vaneer Member Posts: 3

I hate any indoor map, killer and survivor. In my opinion, they aren’t fun at all.

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576

For Both survivors and Killers: all the corn maps.

Lazy design: check

Boring gameplay: check

Cant see #########: check

Jup, the most horrible designed maps.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,718

The Lab for obvious reasons and more recently Shelter Woods since I've been getting awful spawns on it. LT walls as far as the eye can see.

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

Survivor: Dead Dog Saloon & Hawkin’s Labratory. Both small maps, both seriously lacking loop areas. On the opposite side if things (as you can imagine), my favorite maps as killer.

Killer: Ormund, easy!! Ormund is the meta survivor map. With the worst RNG possible, there’s just an over-excessive amount of safe pallets. There’s always 2 jungle gyms and 2 TLs. If I’m doing a challenge as survivor that requires me escaping, I pick this map...super strong for survivors, the best survivor map in my book with Haddonfield as a distant 2nd. Hate Ormund as killer.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

The one shaped like a barbell. Just stick to one side as killer and guaranteed 3-gen.

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

Az’s Resting Place. I agree, very crappy both sides.

• CrusaderNella
    CrusaderNella Member Posts: 331

The game. It is too close quaters

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

As killer, Ormond. Omega-safe non-mindgameable pallets one after the other, that can be connected to shack, or even that long wall jungle gym that's possibly the strongest structure in the game next to shack. And the snow makes it hard to see scratch marks. I really don't know what they were thinking when making Ormond but holy ######### it's so bad.

And then you have Hawkins as survivor, which I don't really need to go into.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

yamaoka. hate this map with a passion for both sides. also doesnt help that i seem to only get this map when going against blendettes

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

As survivor Hawkins. I’m not surprised so many survivors suicide on 1st hook.

As killer....,I dunno, a lot have been reworked now. Probably rotten fields now due to Blendettes in the corn

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,898

As survivor its Hawkins and Shelter Woods. Terrible maps with very few decent pallets and loops. Shelter Woods is also incredibly boring visually.

As killer its Ormond. Huge map, pallets and loops for days. Scratch marks hard to see on this map.

• Голубой
    Голубой Member Posts: 126

The Game.

It's a maze and really hard to wrap my head around it. I can't stand it and thought it would get better with time. I'm inching on 200 hours and it's still an un-intuitive map that is not fun at all, unless I am playing Nurse.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Hawkins, just delete it.

No one will miss it.

• Player35
    Player35 Member Posts: 119

The silent hill map, both sides. It's a horribly confusing and impossible to navigate. Sure, it looks nice but by jove, could they not have made it less obnoxious?

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

CORN.

Corn sucks, it's 5 times more likely than licensed maps, and it plays out the exact same way every time.

Corn is not an interesting feature, it SUCKS. Even worse is that their theme of "4 maps with a cornfield section" got topped off with "1 map that is just goddamn corn!"

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Mother's Dwelling.

• CertArn
    CertArn Member Posts: 78

I never played with anyone who like Werehouse Meat Plan map. :/ Worst map in game for every side.

Laboratory have secound place.

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526

Sillent Hill

Beautiful but awful

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Midwich Elementary School, Yamaoka Estate and Coldwind Farm.

Midwich is impossible to see ANYTHING on, Yamaoka is the same, and Coldwind is just incredibly common and boring to play on. Plus, corn lets Survivors get away with a lot of stupid stuff and hinders Killers like Myers who need to stalk

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

My least favourite maps in that order:

1. The new map - looks great, extremely boring in terms of gameplay both as survivor and killer
    2. Hawkins - looks decent, really boring gameplay for both roles
    3. Lery's - looks decent, really boring gameplay
    4. Deathslinger map - decent as survivor, terrible for killer if survivors decide to play immersed
    5. The game - really boring for both survivor and killer - a bunch of safe pallets everywhere and only a couple of "fun" tiles. Really safe in the early game and deadly in the late game once the pallets are gone
    6. Yamaoka maps - extremely boring for killer if survivors decide to play immersed
  • mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266
    edited July 2020

I like the lerys but dislike any autohaven wreckers maps.

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926
    edited July 2020

I absolutely hate the Temple Of Purgation, Mother's Dwelling, and Blood Lodge. All are bs maps as killer.

While playing as survivor I hate the game

As both roles I dislike the new map's layout. Aesthetic is incredible but it's difficult to navigate.

• RoMainPuppy
    RoMainPuppy Member Posts: 507

I think Aura's are still fairly borked on Ormund as well. Like finding a slugged teammate on that map? Good luck, who needs knockout lul. On the reverse you can't see if doors are being worked on until you're right on ######### top of them as killer. That map just washes out everything.