Toxicity in Dead by Daylight

You know, I think it has gotten better, just by a tiny bit.

This is your average endgame as a Killer:

(Killer) FatBoob312: gg :D

(Survivor 1) Hex: Scrub: tunneling camper, using noed to win the game cause your so trash

(Survivor 2) Masterbeater: omfg your so bad lol, had to tunnel because you dont even know how to play

This is your average endgame as a Survivor:

(Killer) FungusUnderYourToes: ez, lol a bunch of trash rank 10's. Go back to rank 20 you garbage swf.

(Survivor 1) Cucker: gg ez

(Survivor 2) Milf_Machine: toxic bruuh

Comments

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720

lol i just had a player mad at me for using Bamboozle. OMEGALOLZ

• WiselyWither
    WiselyWither Member Posts: 22

I hope it doesn't ruin the enjoyment of your game. I've been having some real nice friendly games and endgame chats. But I'm on console and it sounds like you're on PC.

Have a great day.

• Raven1984
    Raven1984 Member Posts: 41

when i started playing i got chewed out by a fellow survivor because i let Michael stalk me....at the time I didn't even know it was a thing,lol. So how i let him was beyond me. i like to use humor to tackle some of the silly people who get so angry. I get a lot of hate for being Feng before the trial. lol seriously people have issues.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

How did you choose those names?

• EuphoricBliss35
    EuphoricBliss35 Member Posts: 875

I don’t play on PC anymore because of the extreme toxicity. It’s 1/100th that on PS4. On PC I’ve had killers and survivors (while playing survivor) lose their minds and say horrendous things. To me alone, I’ve been told to commit suicide, my family should all be murdered, I need to “check out my insta” and pleasure myself to their “amazing body,” etc. that’s not even the worst of it.