Anyone here has good clown build?

OmegaXII
OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,191

I just bought my last killer with shards.. so any good builds?

Comments

• LeftPreston
    LeftPreston Member Posts: 95

yes, devour, pop, thrilling tremors, and agitation works great for me!

• MiniPixels
    MiniPixels Member Posts: 536

BBQ, Pop, Corrupt, and a perk of your choice, I recommend STBFL, Devour Hope, Haunted Grounds, anything really, but lethality perks like those tend to be best on Clown.

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

Clown is one of the killers I play at God tier. I use many different builds, but this one is not only strong, but extremely fun.

Warning: Survivors will hate you!

Perks: Monitor & Abuse, Save the Best for Last, Surveillance (or Thrilling Tremors), Pop Goes the Weasel

Add-Ons: Solvent Jug, Flask of Bleach. (Causes Exhausted, extra Hindered penalty)

Gameplay: Clown’s only real strength is the ability to end chases quickly. The first 2 perks I suggested, make it even quicker. Now you can get up to 8m closer before a chase might begin, a great way to catch survivors outpositioned. Hit them with a bottle first. If timed right, this will negate their SB, Lithe, Deadhard...whatever for 30 seconds (don’t worry, the chase will rarely be close to that long) while slowing them down (plus an extra slow from flask of bleach). With some stacks to STBFL, your attack cooldown is reduced so you don’t lose as much distance after your first hit.

The other 2 perks are for map pressure. With chases super easy to win, hooks will come fast, hence why PGTW is even more Godlier on Clown than it already is by itself. Surveillance can give you map information, helping you to decide which gen to use PGTW on, and/or instigate chases. Thrilling Tremors is ok here, but it kinda only shows you the same info, but ONLY when picking a survivor up, rather than Surveillance that will be more frequently used throughout the game (just my opinion, either will work).

Rinse and repeat. I 4k, or 3K with a hatchout most games. If you’re up against a solid SWF 4-man, you may only get 2. Super fun.

• seki23
    seki23 Member Posts: 833

i use corrupt/pop/save the best for last/thrilling tremors. sometiems i change thrilling for bbq if i need points.

• leno
    leno Member Posts: 53

I generally use BBQ, POP, Brutal strength and corrupt intervention. I use BBQ just for bloodpoints, it's not really that good with clown. I recommend using thrilling tremors instead, it goes very well with POP because of the info, you actually get double value.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879
  • GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,771

Was gonna tag DudeDelicious but man's already here.