Should Open Handed also effect perks like Streetwise, Leader, Vigil and Breakout?

Options
RepliCant
RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Increase the range (by 8m) of the benefits of these perks when Open handed is equipped, not just aura reading?

Comments

• Funguu
    Funguu Member Posts: 88
    Options

That's actually a good idea

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options

That's a great idea :)

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2020
    Options

Maybe. But I'd much rather add the effect of a different open handed thread I saw and added onto: suggesting that Open Handed should reveal all the auras that can be seen by any survivor to all survivors within an 8 meter radius.

So if you've got Alert, and someone next to you is running Open Handed, then that person gets to see the aura of the killer breaking a pallet all the way on the other side of the map at the same time you do. And other similar synergistic shenanigans like that

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497
    Options

Not for breakout it shouldn't, this perk is borderline broken if the numbers were to change even the smallest amount, the rest of them it sounds like a great idea but breakout effects a core mechanic for killers and should not be able to be buffed in my opinion. It would be like adding a perk that makes you die faster on the hook and another perk that can buff the first one.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,651
    edited July 2020
    Options

i spent so long trying to figure out how gimp works to make this.

edit: turns out it didnt even work give me a second

please say this works now

edit edit: it works

• V1V3
    V1V3 Member Posts: 87
    Options

I think Open Handed would be cooler if it also reduces aura reading distance of killer perks. Like 2/3/4 meters or more depending on how strong it'll be with multiple players stacking it.