Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is this intentional?

Genuinely who decided this matchmaking was a good idea? I wait in a 10 minute queue for a game, only to get completely stomped because I'm going against the highest ranks in the game. I understand that it's hard to find red rank killers, but the widening of the queue to accept all the way down to rank 12 is not the answer. Make those survivors wait longer, it's what every other game does. Until this is fixed, I think I'm done playing killer.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited July 2020

No it's not.

Soon™

• BodamEscapePlan
    BodamEscapePlan Member Posts: 75

If you think that's bad, you should try playing killer on PS4... your screenshot is my only way of playing. I'm literally just a level 12, too. I'm lucky if I get purple ranks once every 10 matches.

• turntris
    turntris Member Posts: 22

Update: still getting completely screwed in matchmaking. One of the rank 3's said he was grouped with a rank 17, which honestly I'm shocked there's not a system in place to prevent that. What's the point of having ranks if anyone can play with any rank? It defeats the purpose of even having a matchmaking system...