Why cant there be an indicator when I'm done with a challenge in rift or rituals

WokeNea
WokeNea Member Posts: 34

I really dont understand why there isnt one.

Comments

• OverdoseT
    OverdoseT Member Posts: 57

This is a good idea!

Want to see this too

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,765

There's been a leak in terms of improved rift UI. Hopefully this has what you're looking for.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

...there is?

Unless I'm just not understanding you.

If your challenge is done, a big side bar and loud noise happens when you get to the character selection screen to tell you the challenge is done. If you ignored it, you hover your clicker on the right side and a big side bar will appear with "No challenge selected". If you're in the rift, completed challenges are a different color (or bright yellow if it's completed but not cashed in yet).

I'm not sure what else you want the game to do to inform you your challenge is done

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,079

OP means in the actual game. So for example, if I have to hide for 60 seconds next to the Killer with Dwight, that I know when those 60 seconds are done.

Would be totally fine if this would be visible when pressing Escape (or whatever Button it is on Console) so that you not only see the Offerings, but also the current Rift Challenge and the progress.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh...

Gotcha. I'd be down with that. I'm not sure how important it would be but it wouldn't hurt to have it on either. Especially if we're getting more "Dwight the Brave" type challenges