Teasing Killers at Exits ?

Comments

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

I always wonder what makes people form these assumptions - positive or negative.

It has never, not even once, come off as "wanting to be nice and give the killer some free hits" when people camp the exit gate. You could easily do that in a multitude of ways, none of which involve gathering up at the exit gate and teabagging until the killer runs in and takes a swing at one of you.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

If i hang around the exit gates I will do 2 very slow crouches as a good game statement. If i find an item ingame and its a crappy one ill put it down in front of the killer.

I intentionally don't spam the crouch button as i dont want to be seen as tbagging.

• LowSpecGamersMatter
    LowSpecGamersMatter Member Posts: 485

This is so accurate lol. Its mostly the worst player in the team who does that

• caz_
    caz_ Member Posts: 218

Well i dont mind when they tbag before running out.

BUT what i absoulute hate is when all 4 survivors just stay on the exit and want me to hit them before they go out. I just hate it. Especially when i had a bad game.

Just go out ffs i dont need these last stupid hits.

This is more BM for me then tbag.

• Pryzm
    Pryzm Member Posts: 393

I actually ask people after the match. It is not an opinion of mine, it is merely my findings. You may assume whatever you want, does not matter to me.

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649
    edited July 2020

Honestly as a german people need to get over certain forbidden signs, it's just a hand in the air.

Signs have meaning, if somebody flips you the bird you're right to be upset. Tbagging basically is the same.

Imo it should be punished, League of Legends also punishes people for saying "GG EZ" to combat toxicity.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
  • Sabor44
    Sabor44 Member Posts: 39

Tea bagging is rude, disrespectful, and obnoxious. That being said it does have its purpose's and I even do it sometimes. Not to be disrespectful but to purposely draw attention to myself. Like for example there was one time a bubby was chasing me and he was running really close to a generator being worked on. I tea bagged so he would fixate on me. Not to be disrespectful and I never sit around at the gate doing it.

That being said, I have found few things as satisfying as downing a survivor who thinks they are good when they teabag and flashlight click at every pallet.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

I don't go to the exit gates. Because if they're opened and I'm not chasing anyone then I know they're just sitting there waiting to t-bag. I don't give them the satisfaction. I'll happily wait out the timer.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    edited July 2020

As both a killer and a survivor main myself killers who go out of their way to ruin a game for survivors an entire game.Definitely deserve to be treated with butt dancing at the exit gates as the survivors escape.People who get salty over butt dancing should go see a doctor it’s not healthy to complain over people pressing to go up and down.

• Neamy
    Neamy Member Posts: 359

Last time the last surv did this, I was on deathslinger, Meg was injured and i got a lucky shot off and took her out, it was actually kinda funny

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Okay I don't care much about teabagging either but let's not pretend it's something reserved for toxic killers

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

I only hate having to kick them out of the match, Teabagging is just whatever that is what I feel about teabagging.

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 921

People who teabag at the gate after waiting for the very end of the EGC timer makes me want to write their name down and bring Ebony Moris in all subsequent times I find them in my lobby.

Honestly Nemesis should proc when survivors teabag, so it can be combo'd with Rancor for ULTIMATE DIVINE JUSTICE (Insta-Down + Mori) on exit gate teabaggers.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

As a Trapper main, joke on them, I will just walk around kicking pallets, close hatch, if nothing else to do, I lay traps to gain point. They waste their own time.

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

Don't let them be able to open the exit gates ez game.

• NinjaDette1
    edited July 2020

So basically you want to get revenge and target those same people which is considered grieving.

• Athanar90
    Athanar90 Member Posts: 123

And performing an action specifically to make a player mad isn't? Because let's not pretend that's not why survivors do that at the exit gate.

• UberSolus
    UberSolus Member Posts: 87

Honestly I just tab out whenever people don't leave. Start watching a video and in a couple minutes the endgame will kill them if they haven't already left.

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632

Cool, next time i play doctor ima slug all 4 then just shock them on ground and let them bleed out for the 4 minutes its their fault if they get annoyed or offended.Then in post chat ima talk trash to them and tell them to uninstall but im not in the wrong its on them if they get offended

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951

So. Did the devs just say that if you get rude survivors, just deal with it they are probably bad abd just brush it off cause they are probably bad? Thats not how you fix toxicity in a game, usually that encourages more of it ☹️

• NinjaDette1

You act as if every survivor in game does it.And fail to mention certain killers who have the ability to do it and go after none butt dancers while the survivors on ground.

• Athanar90
    Athanar90 Member Posts: 123

Sentence 1: I said nothing of the sort, although it's incredibly common.

Sentence 2: Did you have a stroke while typing that out?

• ironiron
    ironiron Member Posts: 101

I only feel offended if David King T bags me. Everyone else in this game has no balls.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904
    edited July 2020

Who cares, if survivors want to butt dance let them. Part of any PVP game is tilt.

Players in any competitive game play the player not the game. The more you tilt your opponent the more they make bad choices and mistakes. So obnoxious behaviour has some beneficial result. Some people I'm sure just think its funny, which is usually at the exit gates, with no practical application, and hey if you want to wear out your keyboard on my account go right ahead I'm completely indifferent.

I'm not advocating obnoxious behaviour, but that's the pragmatic competitive idea. Personally I'd rather just play the game and not bother with all the flashlight clicky butt dancy nonsence but some players can only do well if their opponent is making mistakes, so adding tilt is their thing.

Personally I'm happy when people butt dance after a pallet stun because they could have used that time to get away, make distance and extend the chase, instead they just wasted their advantage thank you for the free hit :)

I only go to the gates if I'm not maxed out on chase, have a chance to cut off survivors for a down or have NOED etc otherwise if its been a snowball you're better off busting pallets, closing the hatch etc etc. Sometimes its good to chase people out the door if they are bleeding every second out of the egc.

Also the psychology of ego means that people will almost always chose to perceive success as the result of their own actions rather than the actions of others or random chance. This is especially true in a fantasy setting where the perception of power is fabricated and actual skill and achievment is minimal.

Post edited by pseudechis on
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

This is why I like Blood warden, btw

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632

man i wish they would buff blood warden and remember me just so i can have a real build for end game fun

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

It pisses me off when I clearly have no intention of giving the survivor's at the exit gates attention and they wait there and get mad at me for not giving them attention!

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

There are a LOT of happy feelings of happiness this game can give you but someone tea bagging at the gate once BW activates that don't notice it is about as high a high you can get in this game.

When they tbag your face, turn around, and realize that BW is active...

Cue my Evil Grin

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

I only do it if the killer was slapping me on hook or something. If they weren’t toxic there is no point

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

not with Deathslinger they wont

• Avocet
    Avocet Member Posts: 284

As a survivor I only wait by the exits if I anticipate somebody needing a last minute safe. Otherwise I don't see a point wasting my time. The match is over, I'm out. As a killer I don't really care. Sometimes I go to the doors to herd the survivors out and sometimes I leave them there to contemplate life. If I am getting bothered by their' antics, I'm probably generally on edge and shouldn't be playing killer at that exact time anyway.

• Koukdw
    Koukdw Member Posts: 279
    edited July 2020

I wait to give killer free hit or to buy time for my teammate to unhook/open the other gate.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

Please do this while I'm playing Slinger. There is nothing more satisfying than harpooning and reeling in an exit gate butt dancer at full health, watching them go down to noed then hooking them to their inevitable doom.

XD

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

My favorite part and a Exit Gate BM'ers worst nightmare: Blood Warden. πŸ˜‹

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

You can't take the word of the people being jerks when you ask them why they were jerks. That's pretty counterproductive.

• Meg_Survivor
    Meg_Survivor Member Posts: 199
  • Speeddemonsaif
    Speeddemonsaif Member Posts: 143
    edited July 2020

Usually I run blood warden so I wait for the timer to go to less than half and hook the survivor I hit with insta down noed (blood warden plus noed is the best combo ever) then go to the gate see them teabagging me then when they try to escape teabag the hell out of them till entity finishes off them.

• kosmi
    kosmi Member Posts: 363

Playing surv and killer about equally. Never teased a killer if he/she played normaly. If killer hit me on the hook or facecamped me then t-bag is mandatory!

As a killer since i got at hight rank and with recent mmr changes(i am not sure) I have really sweaty games and sometime against survs that are not red ranks(one of the proof that mmr works for derankers) They usualy only rush gens and don't care abaout gameplay or points only what they care is clicky clicky to tilt you or to t-bag you at the gate. So it does not makes me angry for doing that( i get more tilted when server get me into pick up animation then cancel it so that i have something like mini stun), but i think it is not good for the game especialy for new players that kind of behaviour. Since there are many as i mentioned before derankers on surv side and killer side so that new players have really bad time while don't have perks nor expiriance for the lols of frustrated killers and swf that simply want to make your life bad.

• TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117

I hate it when they do that, it's so disrespectful. So I don't come to the gates anymore. There was this one time which was hilarious, I downed a survivor and everybody knew they were dead hooked. So they wanted to teabag at the exit gates and click their flashlights. But all that stopped when they realize blood warden was activated. 😈😈😈

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498

iam a surv main i dont do it because it is toxic i was playing billy (doing daily ritual) got 3 kills start of game closed hatch (would have let them have hatch if they werent so toxic in game they managed open gate they kept running in and out of the gate to annoy while tbagging but evuntally the slipt up and i downed them with my chainsaw didnt let them live put them on hook in the after game chat they asked why i didnt let them live i mean srsly :/

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2020

In my experience it's not even good players who do this. Really good survivors are actually pretty chill, they are confident in their ability and usually drop a GGWP in chat, even when I lose, I rarely get salt from survivors, its the way you play that makes them want to troll you sometimes. There is often a clear differrence between good skilled players and the ones who only make it out because tyhey are in SWF on voice comms and then teabag you at the gate despite them being on death hook and they just let 2 teamates die while they hid in a l;ocker to get the escape. In my mind Im always like "yeah you teabagging the Meg you just let die not me" - I dont push them out either. If I am on one side map, I just go afk while edngame collapse does the work, go get water or pizza, dont waste your time chasing them out from across map.

• Pryzm
    Pryzm Member Posts: 393

If those people were not jerks throughout the match, then how am I to label them jerks? Sounds to me like you have some self esteem things going on that you cope with by labeling everyone a jerk if they don't fall into a category.

Have you ever watched Puppers? Probably one of the nicest players out there. He often waits for the killer at the gate and let's them hit before he leaves. He even told his chat how it is extra bp for the killer, especially if they had a bad match.

Personally, I'm not sweating someone teabagging at the exit. I'll take the extra 300 bp.

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

Wouldn't it be great if the devs implemented, as well as 99% gate regression, something like a blocker at the exit, a bit like bamboozle, to those that stay within 4 meters of the exit gate for 60 seconds. That would force them to either leave or risk stepping outside the zone.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Me getting teabagged:

Me getting flashlight clicked:

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

You have no idea how much this helped me. Today, as hag I got destroyed by a 4 man swf and they were orchido wannabes, clicking their flashlights and moonwalking. I consistently hooked them, but they still rushed the gens out. By the time the gates were open, 3 of them were on death hook and t bagging and clicking me. I felt really stressed after that, but your comment helped me feel less stress. 🀝