4th Anniversary Cosmetics Rewards

Options

Hello people of the fog,

The 4th Anniversary rewards are amazing and I believe everyone wanted these cosmetics as long as its for limited time, and the most important its FREE. 

I believe making a time frame (48 hours) for the cosmetics/rewards to be available is making no sense to me. Why would they making it active for only 48 hours only. I mean you must login between June 23 to 25 to get Deathslinger Pecan Crown, and from June 25 to 28 to get Claudette fitted button-up.

I think it would be better if they remove the deadline, and they just can unlock the cosmetics after a specific date. Its gonna be available for everyone. And all these rewards removed at the end of the event (July 14th). There are so many people love to have all cosmetics and not everyone will be able to login at these specific times to earn the rewards. 

For me personally, I couldn’t login between June 30th to July 2nd, and I missed the chance of getting Claudette Woolen Berret, I love Claudette, she is one of my favorite survivors. 

I am a health care worker, I work for days sometimes, some days I cannot even go back home. Sometimes I just literally login and close the game and shutdown my pc, only to get the cosmetics. But I had to be away from home for a while, I couldn’t login between June 30th and July 2nd, I didn’t get the rewards. Claudette now is missing her Berret. 

I really wish Dead By Daylight Team will take this in their consideration and unlock cosmetics to be available after specific date. ( No deadline) for example:

-Claudette Woolen Berret unlock after June 30th.

-Deathslinger Red Peak Jacket unlock after July 2nd.

-Claudette Skinny Denim unlock after July 5th.

-Year 4 Cake Charm unlock after July 7th.

If someone login after July 7th will get all rewards since they are available during the event which will ends on July 14th.

Thank you

Comments

• Dacrenon
    Dacrenon Member Posts: 207
    Options

My job has a fairly consistent schedule, so I'm able to play (almost) every day and managed to snag all the login rewards, but I appreciate that that's not the case for everyone.

If they were to offer all the rewards to anyone who had missed them and logged in from now until the 14th, that would be fine by me, but I don't speak for everyone.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,631
    Options

id have no issues with it either. theyre meant to celebrate the anniversary, let em be for everyone who logged in during the anniversary.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Also don't mind. With corona and everything going on, I've had a lot of down time, but I also know people are busy as hens. Not everyone has that luxury. Besides, free is free.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,631
    Options

@Peanits really sorry to ask but could u flag this with the team if possible? like, healthcare workers deserve all possible respect and help and many people havent been able to get all pieces unfortunately.

• ZenithZX
    ZenithZX Member Posts: 43
    Options

I agree with this post; @Peanits I logged in on July 5th (was too busy with 4th of July prep to log in) expecting to get teh Claudette cosmetic AND the Deathslinger Torso piece considering both had the date of July 5th to drop only to get the Claudette one. You guys extended the event a week because of the cake errors so why not give out the drops again this week for those who missed out?