The terrible matchmaking makes the game not fun anymore.

I play both killer and survivor but I might take a break from playing the game. I really love this game and when I actually do get to play around with people that are in my rank it's fun. Lately, I haven't had ONE game with people who were even bear my rank.

As killer I always get put up against rank 1, teabagging, flashlight abusing players and it's just stressful. As a survivor, I get paired up with rank 20's, unhelpful teammates and I get to put up against a rank 1 killer in that same match.

I wish the devs would just fix this problem before doing anything else, it would improve so much. It may take a bit longer to find a natch but I don't care, I just want a fun match. I'm so tired of having to worry about my teammates being useless or a killer who is way out of my rank.

Comments

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522
    edited July 2020

I feel ya. Pretty much every day I make a daily, "First game of the day" post about matchmaking.

This time it wasn't a red rank group scumming with a low rank, it was just a straight up high rank 4-man when I was just screwing around doing a "throw hatchets" daily.

(Context on my chat there was someone asking me what I was doing throwing hatchets at a wall. I was trying to see if I could hit people on the balcony gen on Dead Dawg from the street, so I threw a ton of hatchets, reloaded, and repeated a few times. Don't think any got through, but they kept jumping off the gen and "dodging". 😁)

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

Second game of the day, woohoo, this game is so much fun.

Thanks, BHVR. I'm sure glad that I logged on again, I promise I never regret that decision or anything. 😎

• WisteriaButterfly
    WisteriaButterfly Member Posts: 23

Yea, earlier I was put with rank 16+ survivor teammates although Im rank 6 and this happened for a couple games then all of a sudden I got put with a rank 1 killer and rank 3, 2 and 1 survivors for a couple games and It just kinda tilted me since the games went from easy/fun to mess around with to hard as hell and annoying.

• WalkedMoss92
    WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275

@WisteriaButterfly @Bovinity @metalklok I'm glad you three agree that the matchmaking system on this game sucks. Usually, I get hate for complaining about it from a bunch of rank 1's.

The devs really need to fix this issue because I'm seeing that people are actually refusing to play the game until it's fixed and I don't and them completely. I'm not going to stop playing the game because of this but I will make it clear to others that this is the most major issue in the game that needs to be fixed. I'm sorry about ya'lls matches as well, you shouldn't have to go against people who way higher or lower than your rank, the game should be equal and fun for everyone.

• WisteriaButterfly
    WisteriaButterfly Member Posts: 23

Most rank 3, 2 and 1 players have big heads and the only comments I see from them are relating to "you're just bad get good" lmao, but like I said before I do agree because right now at this moment I'm being put with rank 4 or below killers and I literally cannot play against them. I play alot but not as much as someone who probably has 3 to 4 times as much hours as I do.