Nyxsie
Nyxsie Member Posts: 39
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

-

Post edited by Nyxsie on

Comments

• CuteLittleAngel
    CuteLittleAngel Member Posts: 12

Speaking the truth buddy. Just had a survivor call me sweaty because I kept using overcharge on two gens they were working on while I tried to get the last 3 left in the match.

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671

Why is this in feedback? Also, nobody asked?

I'd like to point out that Telling someone not to quit a game also falls under Expecting others to play as you want, and being entitled. Also farming isn't technically illegal. I have to assume you're new here with a 2 post count. So i'll humor you a moment.

On topic: I will not sit in a game thats overly toxic. I will DC as I see fit. I came here to have fun.

• Nyxsie

I posted it here by accident. :( I was debating whether or not I should make a new post in the discussions section but I was hoping a moderator would move the thread.

If someone asked, I'd be commenting on a thread instead of starting one? Besides, I definitely don't ask for private messages with feedback about my gameplay lol.

Quitting the game isn't a play style. If you quit before it loads, you are making everyone have to wait for the game to comprehend this, then start the search process over.

I thought farming was illegal. So I guess I would just change that to breaking the game rules. I saw a survivor and killer working together before to hook and unhook a survivor. Killer never attacked the the farming survivor.

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671

to get banned for "Working with the killer" you need to provide video proof. just "reporting in game" doesn't do much. Even then, it takes a while and you never know what they do to people unless they publicly post about it here.

• Nyxsie

This just happened to me last night too. Lol. But I found out it is mandatory that you report in game first so nothing I can do I guess even with video proof...