TRAPPER BUFF/ 2 or more ai traps like move around the map like little roomba

Options

TRAPPER needs a buff we all know this and ai traps would help him create pressure

Comments

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089
    Options

Af funny as that would be being chased by a trap on a rumba i dont think that will happen at least not moveing traps

• lovrguru15555
    lovrguru15555 Member Posts: 9
    Options

I think moving traps is definantly something to give him map pressure guy gets bullied very easy

• onemind
    Options

I

I mean they might give him a way to grab traps from far away but moveing traps is not going to work like that

• lovrguru15555
    Options

You don't think they might do ai traps like that be lot more pressure around the map

• onemind
    Options

No i dont think they will the reason the nerfed ruin is because of passive pressure imagine getting insta down because of a mobeing trap thats free pressure

• lovrguru15555
    edited July 2020
    Options

Would have a terror radius and be a avoidable if u have eyes or ears brail people shouldn't play this

• pedroframil
    pedroframil Member Posts: 45
    Options

Don't get me wrong, but this is the kind of change that would break the lore and ambientation, creating some weird gameplay style.

Trapper-boi could really get some buffs, but we need to discuss things that are a little more realistic.

Some players already talked about this and some interesting ideas were thrown over the table, like make the auto-setting traps become part of the killer basic kit. You know, every 30 secs one random trap sets itself up. With that, the iris stone could cut in half the auto-setting time.

That would be a huge buff, but not enough to make the killer unfair.

Or maybe we could change the way traps work. Two little buffs would make the game much more balanced: i) Survivors catch on traps being unable to free themselves (only a teammate or the killer could remove it); and ii) add a risk to survivors disarming traps to get caught on them (something like 30%). Done, Trapper is now a much more balanced and threatening killer.

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    Options

Step 1 - Use iri and honing stone addons

Step 2 - act like you have no idea how to play trapper

Step 3 -??????

Step 4 - profit

• lovrguru15555
    Options

Plenty of games bigger then dbd have ai's .warframe, defiance ,dc online small ai traps would be a buff and make TRAPPER bearable on both sides not all his traps just the ones he comes in be like TRAPPER is modernizing