The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Moris and chases

Been playing this game for a long, looooooong time and since the emblems system came into play i always have the same problem if im being chased for the entire game and i have full boldness you shoulnt be able to depip.

1 iridescent should mean at least no depip warranted, any iridiscent, same goes for gen jockeys.

The fact that, someone can tunnel you down first hook and mori you, should warranty no depip too, cuz you know, unfair?

Im not ranting, this are just changes i would love to see ingame, and i trully believe most people agree with me.

And for those that say "but you're not supposed to loop the killer the entire game111!!!11!" sometimes you just get tunneled, or what's worse, you're way better and able to loop for the entire game, should i let myself die to him? No right?

I hope yall agree on this, because is pretty tilting ngl

Comments

• Ancheri
    Ancheri Member Posts: 157

you gotta see the positive side of things... whenever you depip cause you get tunneled you are one step closer to not having to deal with those players anymore °-°

• LegionAbuser
    LegionAbuser Member Posts: 31

That argument is as terrible as saying "Hey, look at the bright side, once you're dead you wont have cancer anymore!".

Maybe the point is, in red ranks shouldnt be people like that and if they're you should get some kind of "######### immunity"

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

no, it could be super abused, considering how easy is to get iridescent benevolence. Killers can get cucked by emblems too, if survivors DC or escape through hatch.

ultimately, if you keep giving free pip saves, people are gonna end up in red ranks, causing a great player base loss in loss ranks.

• LegionAbuser
    LegionAbuser Member Posts: 31

I do enjoy competitive gameplay and that means being and keeping rank one.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE make it so if there's a DC noone loses pip? I mean, there are thousands upon thousands of methods to keep the rank system balanced and fair.

Right now is neither, i see ######### survivors and killers on red ranks because right now the rank system doesnt reward skill, rewards perseverance.

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

Pipping is so easy in this game that one depip game really doesn’t mean anything, you can get your pip back easily in the next match.

• branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295

In my opinion, MORIs can be allowed but kinda punish the killer.

The killer should be pleasing the Entity, so MORIs should grant 0 points or a negative on the Emblem system. Or... To deter ebony's the Entity will allow one Mori but will punish you if you use more as you are not sacrificing survivors to it.