MW on Hag makes her power kind of broken

Options
boobsandlubes
boobsandlubes Member Posts: 35
edited July 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

This is very old tactic amongst Hag mains but in case some of you do not know it yet...binding CTRL (default Hag Teleport) to MW DWN (Mouse Wheel Down) can instantly teleport you to a triggered trap, lunge and 80% of the time you will hit the survivor. I was only 12 x 4K but now I'm on 50 x 4K winning streaks before the editing of this post.

Instant Telportation is even made easier using Mouse that's got a Free Scroll Mode like the Logitech G903 and this is the mouse I'm currently using.

So I kind of feeling that It is not skills but rather the Mouse Wheel that is carrying me throughout the entire match. Sometimes I get accused of using a script, and sometimes hacking.

Post edited by boobsandlubes on

Comments

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    edited July 2020
    Options

When I first dicovered scroll wheel Hag I never went back, its amazing on her. CTRL Teleport is so slow comapared to it. I am pretty sure the only way to "fix" scroll wheel is to add an "hold to teleport" which would maybe be a heavy nerf on Hag

• pedroframil
    pedroframil Member Posts: 45
    Options

Well, I think that this kind of key binding issues can't really break the game. Otherwise, they would not allow Billy to steer using Q and E instead of the mouse movement.

Also, even if it makes she teleport quickly, it would not be a game breaking thing. We have a lot of other things like macros, etc, that can really change the game and are perfectly allowed. Binding into your mouse is just an adjustment that makes her gamestyle suits you more. And that is a good thing.

But anyway, we also have to think about accessibility, and if you block the rebind of keys cause of something like that, you would hurt people with reduced mobility, making them leave the game. And nobody wants that, right?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hm, and i thought Hag was op when im just using CTRL. I gotta Try this...

EDIT: HOLY GOD, HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?!?!?!

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634
    Options

You opened up the game, got into a match, got a survivor to trigger a trap, tested out the mouse wheel down teleport, came here and edited your comment, all in 2 minutes?

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@Uistreel I wrote the comment, went to play the game, came back, hit post, remembered what I was gonna do, edited the post. Detective.

• boobsandlubes
    boobsandlubes Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2020
    Options

I'm not surprised. There's a lot of advantage as a killer, perks and addons that counters almost if not all in the survivor's arsenal such as teleporting through walls, or hitting your throught walls, or the other one that phase during loops, putting traps in loops, so they can zone you out into the open, etc. but it is what it is. Killers needs all the help they can get right?