This needs to be fixed

m1_hero
m1_hero Member Posts: 27

I'm not sure how you would call it, but auto aim, lock on, dressing for killer attacks.

But essentially when the game takes control away from the killer, changes the input the player put into the game and then misses the attack.

When the game changes my lunge into a swing, moves my camera locking onto the survivor and misses the attack, either by hitting the wall i was trying to lunge around or just out in the open when the survivor makes odd movement.

This is the most frustrating thing it robs the fun and my will to continue playing that round, especially when i get punished by the game taking control away from me and then losing a guaranteed down for them to get to a loop and essentially get a free out.

When this happens, when the game takes control away from the killer would it be possible that when ever this triggers the hit is guaranteed, that no wall no movement can cause it to miss. that when how ever you call this triggers the hit is guaranteed. Instead of robing control and stealing the guaranteed hit to make it look nicer.

Because it is frankly ridiculous it happens on an almost daily basis, do the devs even consider this an issue? is it being looked at, i can remember this happening for the longest time and i'm surprised it is still in the game.

Can i get an answer from a dev or representative please.

Comments