Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PyramidHead Nerf

PyramidHead has a huge advantage when it comes to his abilities and even having his cage. In my opinion, he walks WAY too fast, especially for having a range ability that makes it hard with trying to vault away from him or looping. His speed needs nerfed along with his field of vision. It feels like he can see EVERYTHING, and it makes it extremely unfair as you already have a hard time out running him.

Comments

• D3_destr0y3r
    D3_destr0y3r Member Posts: 120

"PyramidHead has a huge advantage when it comes to his abilities and even having his cage. In my opinion, he walks WAY too fast, especially for having a range ability that makes it hard with trying to vault away from him or looping. His speed needs nerfed along with his field of vision. It feels like he can see EVERYTHING, and it makes it extremely unfair as you already have a hard time out running him."

...False

• Amacky
    Amacky Member Posts: 94

He's already nerf, but I fall on a insidious Pyramidhead, in the basement.

So, after the unhook, I fall again. He hook me again and camp me again. After that, he did the same thing except my friend save me with borrow time, but it's not working with insidious. Once at the top of the stairs, I walked in these markings and he reminded me.

And that's the problem with this killer, his trail system is far too broad and punitive for the survivor. Not having borrow time and a decisive blow makes it all the worse. (Even if we do not speak of insidious, it is the same thing at this level there). I don't think it requires a nerf in terms of speed or accessories, but in the way devs allow players to make it toxic voluntarily.

• Amacky

You know, when you're the one to be camp and when you have to use one perk like Urban Evasion to counter one killer, it's difficult. It's just getting around a problem without trying to really solve it, if I play with random players, they don't know specifically that I'm camping. We are going to say "play with friends", except that it is not always possible. And the problem is still there. 🤔

• Amacky

Once again, this is not a solution. I have to sacrifice two perks for counter one killer or counter toxic players, this is not logic. Very weird way of thinking anyway

• Amacky

The conversation deviated from its subject. I recently died while being removed from the cage, DS and Borrow Time not working on the killer. The game I mentioned, I died because he had decided to tunnel me at the start of the game, after hanging on to the cellar and placing his red power at their exit. Even with Urban Evasion, I couldn't have avoided its trap. This is the whole problem of this killer, his memento or the fact of not being able to use DS or Borrow Time is a big problem against toxic players. The game was already long before but it spoils the desire to play against Pyramidhead