We DO NOT like SET Cosmetics [ New Nea costume ]

It's understandable when it was implemented for Silent Hill set, maybe there's some kind of copyright agreement that you guys have to follow by Konami, but for Nea? Really? I don't like this new trend of selling new cosmetics in SETs.

I feel like the design team are just lazy to fix the problem where if you mix and match a certain combination of clothing, you can see where the head and torso cut off (example David Kind's naked torso).

It's getting real predatory in here, forcing consumers to buy your cosmetics in bulk when it was never a thing before. And also the fact that it restricts creativity of mix matching different clothing.

Why not just give discount if players buy your cosmetic in bulk like you've been doing before? I think it was working really well.

Comments

• I think its a good idea for set themes, like the Nea set.

But cosmetics system needs a rework.

• edogast
    edogast Member Posts: 148
    edited July 2020

if it is a SET it should be considerably cheaper than 1080 Auric cells

Yeah it looks good as a theme together but that could be said for all cosmetics in the game. Why does the game have to lock us out from the liberty of NOT putting it on as a set? It doesn't need to be a LOCKED SET.

• Reaver_Raziel
    Reaver_Raziel Member Posts: 400

Personally I just dont see the issue. No one would have said a single thing if they didnt have the option to start with. So now they include a few skins that arent mixable. But which looks a lot cooler (imo). So yes. Vote with your wallet. Dont buy it if you dont like it, and let the rest of us enjoy them. They are not all gonna be set pieces.

• R52G
    R52G Member Posts: 257

Honestly I agree, I don’t think they should force them into sets. I heard they had a similar concern with Bunny Feng and they edited it so hopefully they’ll edit this too.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

its anti consumer practices like this that annoy me more than any bug

mixing and matching>forced to buy whole thing

• MasterKarpTV
    MasterKarpTV Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020

i think you should just make all cosmetics interchangeable and if its a licensing issue then just make original characters able to interchange all cosmetics cause i love the new nea skin but i wanna put the hair or the jacket on different outfits. Also when a new amazing skin comes out you will have variety in every different game not a bunch of the same neas running around.