Billy is still fine?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    Options

I explained it 2 or 3 times already.. I don't know how else to say it. You can give all LOTR movies an A grade, because other films exist, i.e. in your view they're among highest quality films as compared to other movies that you rated at B,C,D, E, etc. In isolation (LOTR are the only films ever made) giving all of them an A means nothing, because there's nothing at tier B, C, D etc to compare them to. All it means is that they're all the same quality, but it gives you no indication of whether they're actually good or bad - i.e. you could rate them at C with the same effect.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,235
    Options

Billy is F tier now , and big time annoying to hear his screech everytime he chainsaws , they might as well remove him if hes gonna be this bad

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468
    Options

The problem wasn't is he still a good killer, cause he obviously will be. The problem was the developers stating they didn't want to change him much because they liked the unique playstyles people used on him such as curving, instasaw , steering and cooldown. They then proceeded to remove any ability to play some of those builds, and heavily restricted others. As of right now Stealth Billy is seemingly the most interesting ironically.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,235
    Options

Stealth Billy? Lmao just listen to how that sounds, this is arguably a worse nerf than freddy got upon release

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632
    Options

Im just trying to figure out why you cant comprehend that ranking something in a school grade mechanic that they can all be in the same rank without losing meaning. I figured i got my answer when you said all A grade students aren't A grade students because they got the same grade, i mean thats just not how it works ive been in classes where everyone got A's and they were some of the smartest kids but whatever man good luck turning great averages into nothing.

• Kitsu289
    Kitsu289 Member Posts: 4
    Options

I think for some of the changes it's been good - I'm not a killer main, mostly play survivors, but I enjoyed playing as the Doctor before the changes. The nurse feels a lot more enjoyable to play now, but I didn't enjoy much of the changes for the Doctor entirely and started playing him less, so I think its really a mixed back. With Billy... Idk.... I feel mixed tbh still about him.

• Deadsea
    Deadsea Member Posts: 143
    Options

You practice with it. Dowsey is one of the best players in the world and Billy is his second Main after Spirit. Even with the reworks, he can still Chainsaw sprint across the map to down a survivor at a gen. Dowsey still says that Billy is an A Tier rank. Nurse got a rework too cause her powers were very OP. Nurse and Spirit are S rank killers. A good Nurse or Spirit will demolish a team. A bad Nurse or Spirit will give the team an easy win. It all requires practice. Blinking is now balanced by a cooldown that forces Nurse to lose line of sight of the survivor if she misses.

• WokeNea
    WokeNea Member Posts: 34
    Options

You must be stupid , because last time we checked curving was a strat a way to end loops if you played himmright unlike huntress who throws her hatchets or spirit who defines big brain no skill u sit and if they are in a chase with you they willingly drop a pallet to stun you every survivor is glad that the nerf came but wiat until freddy's and spirits bombard you guys you survivor mains never understood that this isnt survivors have fun this game is a horror asymmetrical game until Toxic survivor says noed OP but running crutch perks isn't and God pallet isnt you have to be joking right?

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Maybe, but it again links up to the question, why were they nerfed to begin with? They even said basekit billy was fine, but then they give him this mechanic for no reason, same with nurse, everyone basically agreed (except for people that ) that basekit nurse was fine, but then they slapped a cooldown on it. Its like the devs don't actually take feedback from high level players when making decisions about balancing.

Its another nurn

And, on top of that, revving causes so much heat off the bat, that it nerfs really cruising around with his saw. So aiming basically limits the amount of time on the saw... you see where the problem is yet?

Not to mention, they took away many of the billy techniques they claimed they didn't. More people dislike the billy nerf than actually like it. The only people who really like it are those who never play killer, or those who just want to bully killers.

• snozer
    snozer Member Posts: 776
    Options

You should NEVER trust what you see on the ptb compared to live.

Nobody has anything to lose and the survivors are generally bad. That vid is an example since nobody was looking behind them at the killer and just blindly running.