What is your favorite killer to play as?

Options

What the title says. Mine are hag and ghostface.

Comments

• mostlyghostly
    mostlyghostly Member Posts: 135
    Options

Wraith (my main), legion and hag

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

This is hard since I play all killers. I tend to get bored playing one killer a lot. But if I have to pick one I think I go for Nurse. Other killers I like a lot is Trapper, Hag, Pig, Plague and Wraith.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,651
    Options

I would've had to say Freddy before 2 days ago but after like 2 days of playing nothing but Pyramid Head I'd have to say him instead. He's actually really fun and hitting POTD through walls is the most satisfying thing possible in the game thank you.

Freddy definitely 2nd, Wraith as 3rd, Hag as 4th, then Nurse is 5th when she doesn't make we wanna throw up and 6th when she does, Doctor taking her place wherever she goes. I don't play anyone else lol.

• GodNap
    GodNap Member Posts: 206
    Options

legion and demo. Also i'm playing clown for the first times and he is actually pretty fun

• PoisonAsh
    PoisonAsh Member Posts: 60
    Options

Hahahah whose avatar do I have?

Also, Myers, Doctor, Legion and Oni would be cool, I would imagine.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,541
    Options

Pig, Spirit, Hag, Huntress... along with Doc, Legion

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

The boogeyman himself, Daddy Myers.

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    Options

Nurse for sure. She's got the coolest power and it feels amazing when you can predict where they're going through some crazy loop and end up in front of them. Few things in this game get you as close to the power trip as Nurse does.

Hag is incredibly fun but against good SWF she gets destroyed too easily for my liking.

Spirit is fun too.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

Plague and Deathslinger. I'm not good at all, so I might as well do things for The Aesthetics (tm)

• Freesham
    Freesham Member Posts: 262
    Options

Trapper because I like the feeling of survivors stepping in the traps I set according to keikaku.

Also Myers, I like sneaking up on survivors and spooking them.

• FabsRinas
    FabsRinas Member Posts: 169
    Options

Wraith, as bouncing between survivors is so much fun, and the speed when you're invisible (sadly, that applies mostly with add-ons)

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2020
    Options

Clown and Legion are my favorites for just running around aggressively slicing em up, win or lose its fun for me. Myers is also really fun. I like simple killers.

If I want to sink in and play strategy, hag all day baby. But she is technically less fun for me because of slow start etc, so I run clown and legion the most these days.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Depends on my mood. I play as Trapper, doc, fred, legion and pig the most. But also am good with spirit, wraith, hag, michael, bubba and clown.

The rest i rarely touch cause i just dont have fun with them

• Bootlegmoth
    Bootlegmoth Member Posts: 290
    Options

It changes a lot but atm wraith and myers

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

Most favourite Legion to play against.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Deathslinger, no other killer is as much fun as he is for me.

• EpicBigBrain
    EpicBigBrain Member Posts: 177
    Options

Billy by far. Getting a nice curve is sooo rewarding

• yusdacra
    yusdacra Member Posts: 56
    Options

Clown