4th Year Anniversary Claudette Pants

Options
theoutsiders
theoutsiders Member Posts: 8

There’s an issue where if you played on the 7th of July instead of the 5th or 6th, you don’t receive the Claudette pants. I didn’t get a chance to play on the 5th or 6th, but I played Dbd for a few hours on the 7th. I booted my game up tonight and noticed that I don’t have the Claudette cosmetic. I asked a question in the forum and someone else has confirmed that their friend didn’t receive the pants when they played on the 7th.

3 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• DarkMogui
    DarkMogui Member Posts: 2
    Options

same thing happened to me. i logged in yesterday at 8:00 AM EST but never got it. tired tweeting them even submit a ticket. haven't heard back from them. this really sucks :(

• ValkyrieFT
    ValkyrieFT Member Posts: 16
    Options

Same thing happened to me :( I got all the other cosmetics but not her pants and I'm really upset about it

• theoutsiders
    theoutsiders Member Posts: 8
    Options

Hey guys, I submitted a ticket to them, and they told me that there’s a deadline of 11am for the cosmetics on the last day. (Even then not sure why you haven’t gotten them DarkMogui). We need to get our voices heard, because nowhere did they post that there’s a deadline of 11am on their Twitter, or this forum. We all know when we need to complete the Rifts, and we all know when the Shrine of Secrets refreshes (Tuesday 7pm-8pm EST). Why haven’t Behaviour then not disclose that there’s a time attached to the date? If I knew to log on before 11am EST to get the pants, I would’ve. They need to reward the cosmetics to everyone who played on those days! It’s not fair.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,588
    Options

This isn't a bug, you had to log in before 11am EST on the final day to be able to get the items.

This has been clearly stated on various places, including our own website: https://i.imgur.com/GX5xxvB.png

This discussion has been closed.