Who is your least favorite killer?

Options
WalkedMoss92
WalkedMoss92 Member Posts: 275

Exactly what the titles says, who is your least favorite killer and why.

Comments

• RobotInPyjamas
    RobotInPyjamas Member Posts: 5
    Options

I like every killer, but I'd probably say huntress just because i always go against her atleast once a day when playing as survior - would be nicer to see other killers that nobody plays

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Pyramid Head.

Clunky, slow and easily countered.

I hated him from the first time I used him.

• rd_dex
    rd_dex Member Posts: 253
    Options

Hag to play as or against (thankfully very rare in red ranks).

• EobardThawne
    EobardThawne Member Posts: 15
    Options

Freddy. I hate going against him and I think he isn’t fun to play.

• GetGoodToWin
    GetGoodToWin Member Posts: 4
    Options

Every trap killer, Hag being on top and demo as an exception. Freddy is annoying to, he requires no skill to play and can be extremely boring.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Options

Least favorite lore-wise? Clown. To face in game? Freddy. To play as? Probably Nurse or Hillbilly because I have never played as them and they're some of the hardest to master afaik so I would probably have an awful time trying to play as them.

• oDonutsRGood
    oDonutsRGood Member Posts: 2
    Options

Any killer that i played against multiple times

AKA: ghostface, legion, doctor

• IamDwight
    IamDwight Member Posts: 236
    Options

Deathslinger and Hag.

• _blzbb
    _blzbb Member Posts: 4
    Options

I don't like facing Doctor and Ghostface. Doctor can be annoying at times and when it comes to Ghostface I just come across camping Ghostface manis TOO MANY times.

And when it comes to who I don't like playing as it'd be Doctor as well and Nurse - I just can't get used to using their powers

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

To play or go against? To play I would say Deathslinger, but also not a fan of Myers.

To go against Doctor, Legion and third Freddy.

• jadss
    jadss Member Posts: 207
    Options
  • DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822
    Options

Plauge.

• isilmerel
    isilmerel Member Posts: 136
    Options

To play: Huntress because I can't aim for **** in this game.

To go against: Jumpscare killers because I jump. Every. Time.

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953
    Options

To play against - Legion AKA mending simulator.

To play as - Spirit. I find her incredibly boring to play.

• Aaliyah
    Aaliyah Member Posts: 52
    Options

To play against Trapper. Its just soo ######### frustrating to be the last ducking survivor just to run into that ONE trap he placed 10 hours ago

To play as: 1st Clown 2nd Nurse and third Doctor Clown is just a losing simulator or dbd on impossible mode. I want to main Nurse in the future, but right now it's just difficult man... I'm mentally not prepared xD And Doctor is just sooo boring! I win every game and its not satisfying at all

• steponmeadiris
    steponmeadiris Member Posts: 225
    Options

Lore-wise or game-wise?

When it comes to the lore, I absolutely despise Kenneth and Fr*ddy Kr*eger. Danny and Herman are alright, but they're on thin ice.

To play as, I'd say Nurse, Deathslinger, and Huntress. I don't like being slow, I'm really bad at aiming.

I like playing against just about every Killer, except Clown. Get outta here with your gross bottles and VHSes.

• OBX
    OBX Member Posts: 854
    Options

My teammates in solo Q that hook farm with no borrowed time

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Nurse

It is very difficult..

• DankEngine
    DankEngine Member Posts: 17
    Options

To play: Nurse

To go against: Deathslinger, Pyramid head and Spirit

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Possibly plague, both to play and to verse

When I play plague her vomit feels unbelivably clunky

When I play against plague its either cleanse which will enables her lethal puke or not cleanse which gives her a free insta down on me. And I don't like neither of my choices.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

Probably Deathslinger or The Shape

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375
    edited March 2021
    Options

Playing as: Changed as i just remembered nurse from someone else's post. Just goes to show she is a dust collector on console!

Playing against: Spirit

• PatWesker
    PatWesker Member Posts: 252
    Options

For the design: Trickster, he just doesn't belong in a HORROR game where all other killers and general atmosphere are creepy and dark.

Playing against: Hag, I just hate the way she is too easy to play as, camping issues (in basement espacially when 5 traps are set through stairs) and not much counterplay (yes there are some, but if you haven't equipped a flashlight or urban evasion, you just can't know in advance)

Playing AS: Nurse, I am a console player and I know ppl say she can be much more easy on PC, but she is hard AF to learn and if you are not even a bit skilled with her, your whole game is f***ed.

• DemoFrog
    DemoFrog Member Posts: 193
    Options

Freddy. Just Freddy.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    Options

Huntress. Not overpowered bud god she's frustrating to play against. Deathslinger at least needs to aim at you but huntress will hit you even behind a corner

• BitingSea
    BitingSea Member Posts: 332
    Options

Leatherface, I genuinely hate going against him to the point I literally just don't even care about the DC penalty, I've gotten 3 15 minute bans just because I can't be asked to even try. He's honestly the only thing keeping me from playing survivor, I wanted to get into survivor so bad but moment he started popping up more and more in my games I've just stuck to killer. No this is not a joke, I genuinely would rather face 10 tryhard spirits in a row rather than 1 casual Leatherface

• RK67
    RK67 Member Posts: 101
    Options

Doctor,huntress and spirit.

Hag is currently annoying to play against, some changes to her traps can make her better to play against without hurting her power. Her traps can be a bit brighter in colour a bit like trapper's traps and walking over traps shouldn't trigger them. People with flashlights should see same dark traps as current ones.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    edited March 2021
    Options

To Play As: Hag. I just don't like trapping killers.

To Verse: Probably a good Nurse. You just die and that's it.