The huntress' hatchets?

For one, what do you guys think about them now?

I don't mind the change, overall, however, I feel like they were nerfed a bit TOO hard. I've had a few moments where I watched the hatched more or less clip them, but it sail right past them. In particular, when it comes to the arms.

Comments

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    It's unusable. First phantom hits, then phantom chainsaw, now phantom hatchets
  • narva2200
    narva2200 Member Posts: 27
    I usually play the huntress, since the last update, her hatches are basically useless. However, its a bug, not a nerf, devs have said they are looking into this issue.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Sarief said:

Phantom traps soon?

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Milo said:

@Sarief said:

Phantom traps soon?

Phantom traps is already a thing for a year. You never played trapper?
  • IAmTheRedd
    IAmTheRedd Member Posts: 14

I feel like Huntress already could be weak at times(on large maps for example), making her Hatchets almost phase through many survivors was way too much of a nerf imo..

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245
    narva2200 said:
    I usually play the huntress, since the last update, her hatches are basically useless. However, its a bug, not a nerf, devs have said they are looking into this issue.
    Can you link to where they said that?  They said in the patch notes they reworked the hit detection
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    edited September 2018
    I hardly encounter any Huntresses now when I got to the higher ranks, is it because of the update or higher ranks on ps4 don't play her? I remember facing her in so many games when I was lower rank.
  • Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

@Eveline Either update, or she's not popular on ps4.

Honestly, her hatchets are useless to the point of not being worth even trying to use now, I find. I don't even bother trying to throw it most games, because I'm guaranteed a miss.

• Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    Eveline said:
    I hardly encounter any Huntresses now when I got to the higher ranks, is it because of the update or higher ranks on ps4 don't play her? I remember facing her in so many games when I was lower rank.
    I have only seen two Huntresses since the update on PS4.  The first one was pretty bad with the hatchets and the second one was farming Bloodpoints with the three other survivors.

I have played the Huntress twice since the update and the hatchets feel awkward at times.  I managed to hit people pretty easily because they ran straight and vaulted over obstacles.  Not the brightest bunch but I was not in the very high ranks where people can easily counter me.