We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

21:9 ultrawide support

Since buying a 21:9 monitor i've found it difficult to continue playing your game due to cropping of the top and bottom FOV.

Would you be interested in adding in more detailed resolution and aspect ratio options in the future so i can play this in 16:9 with the black bars on the side?

The market is increasing in size for ultrawides and more and more people are investing in them, it might be a good idea to cater to these people who fork out a large sum of their hard earned cash for these monitors.

Thank you for reading and i hope to see this implemented at some point maybe!

Comments

• DaSaints
    DaSaints Member Posts: 2

34" 21:9 3440x1440 here. I love playing the game but hate having a zoomed in view. Can't even see most of my legs while running and forget trying to see killers over haystacks / short walls.

Forcing the game to zoom in just cuts top + bottom. There's no preventing ultrawide from having an advantage - it's now a penalty.

• AngelDust
    AngelDust Member Posts: 3

I really hope they add support for it. I really hate it that i have to play zoomed in. I would rather have it that i have black bars on the side then the zoomed in effect.