The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Buffing,Nerfing, & Tweaking Some Killers

Trapper:That the Trapper starts off with all of his traps or his traps are in locker.

Wraith:become fully invisible while cloaked because it is stupid that a survivor could see him coming.

Legion:Should have his frenzy timer reduced but hes even faster.

Hag:Increase the Max amount of traps that could be placed.

Huntress:Decrease the Amount Of Hatchets she holds by 1.

Pig:First Check is a Insta-Fail & make her crouch animation fatser.

Freddy:Theres a 10 Sec cooldown inbetween placing Traps/Puddles.

Clown:Getting hit by the bottle damages you.

Spirit:While phasing you can see that she leaves a path.

Ghostface:He recovers his power fatser.

Comments

• Pennosuke
    Pennosuke Member Posts: 100

Demogorgon: remove his footstep sound.

• Sockura
    Sockura Member Posts: 9

I disagree with the Wraith change because being fully invisible also makes it stupid for the Wraith player

I don't know how to feel about that legion change because I wanted an increase to his base duration

Hag has enough traps, and you're wasting too much time setting up that many traps since she is 110

I'd like to see a 115 Huntress with a bigger cooldown on hatchet throws or less hatchets, faster reload with the 115 movement speed

I really like Combat Straps, so it'll be interesting to see what it would be like to see it in the base kit

With Freddy, I like that,It will for sure make him less likely to spam puddles.

I disagree with that Clown change because it's not that hard to throw a bottle to slow them down and then hit them with the bottle.

I'd like to see his recovery addons get tweaked along with that change.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

Hag - remove the flashlight burn of traps - change the addons: Waterlogged shoe, granma's heart, disfigured ear, scarred hand.

Trapper - Diamond stone base kit, or survivors can't escape on their own. - Disarming traps should be more difficult, dangerous, impossible or traps should be much more difficult to see at base.

• NekoTorvic
    NekoTorvic Member Posts: 771

Trapper I like your proposal. I think trap escape attempts could go up per attempt. Like first attempt is 0% chance to escape, second is 5%, third is 10%, third is 20% etc up to a max of like 50% chance to escape.

Wraith, I think he just needs Bone clapper to be base kit tbh.

Huntress, I feel she could move 1% faster per hatchet thrown and she becomes a 115% killer when all hatchets are thrown but she has no power. However when she has her power she is slower. Seems like an interesting trade.

Legion maybe needs to be faster and have a bit more duration by default. With this, I don't think he'd need changes to frenzy hits. Also a 4 second stun is a bit silly for what his power does tbh.

Hag doesn't need more traps imo. She could use a bit more range by default but otherwise she is fine.

I agree with you on Pig.

Freddy, 10 seconds is waaaay too much. I don't like Freddy, but that's too much. Maybe a reload like clown, or a 2-3 second cooldown.

Clown, i like the idea but it could be broken. Imagine hitting a survivor with a bottle, they barely the on hit burst cuz they're slowed and you smack them. Seems like a pretty nasty combo from up close.

Spirit: the change you propose would break her and make her unusable. You can already hear her footsteps. Make her shards light up a bit more clearly and consistently across all cosmetics so you have to pay attention as a survivor, but you'd still have the telegraph if you know to look for it.

Demo needs some help. His footsteps are too loud as killer and as survivor. It's disruptive for the killer player and its too easy to see coming as survivor. Maybe rat liver could be base kit? It's like his best addon...and its brown, and it opens up Demo for interesting bait plays.

Plague: Pls remove or tweak the dreadful slowdown she gets when she cancels her puke and when she finishes the puke. It makes her feel so goddamn sluggish to use. Also make her puke bar not fill up until she can puke. I can't tell you how many times ive cancelled the stupid puke because i charged one pixel less than the minimum.

Ghostface, I agree with you.

Deathslinger can have some tweaks to his missed shot cooldown or reload speed or maybe his stun after his chain breaks. Not all of these changes, but i feel he has too many slowdowns after actions that stack together.

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Some of these are good..but freddy and spirit..way overkill and would make them weak..

• SambaSaw
    SambaSaw Member Posts: 137

Trapper- agree

Wraith uncloaking should have no red stain for a second or two, I don't like your idea of being completely invisible.

Legion- does not change anything given how weak he is

Hag- 10 traps is perfect. She is hard to play but if you learn her you are rewarded. Balanced

Huntress- She just needs addon reword. As huntress main i disapprove of iri hatchets.

Pig is decent as of now.

Freddy- 10 seconds is too much.

Clown- would be OP if you gave him that ability

Spirit- if you have iron will makes no difference

Ghostface- agree

• apples33
    apples33 Member Posts: 11

Nah buddy, killers are OP as is, if you cant win without buffing the killers you're just not playing them right. None of them needs a buff. If anything they could use nerfing. Cant remember the last time i lost as a killer. I let someone go every single game I play as Plague because I know its op.

• TheMythicalCat
    TheMythicalCat Member Posts: 175

Trapper needs better Trap spawn locations (closer to the center), and to have one of his bags + maybe darkened traps.

Wraith being completely invisible won't help that much, making Yellow Windstorm permanent and reworking the Windstorms would do so much more for him.

That wont help Legion. The issue is that his power is the exact same when it ends, no matter how well you did with it. And it's not that powerful to begin with. This just makes him less fun to play against. Make it so that the cooldown is decreased for every person he hits in a single Frenzy, and he could actually down people after hitting them with his power.

Hag doesn't need buffs

Huntress doesn't need nerfs

Pig changes are good

Freddy isn't OP, just really annoying. If you want to nerf his snares, you gotta buff something else in return. Maybe the cooldown on his teleport is even faster for every survivor alseep.

Clown changes just make him another Huntress. He needs a complete power rework.

Spirit + Ghostface, I could see these being fine.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I really don't think Huntress needs any nerf, and I also don't think that Hag needs any buff. I agree that Freddy could use some small nerfs maybe, but adding another cooldown to his other power is not the way to go in my opinion.

Wraith being completely insvisible would be good, but only if it was only after a certain distance. Otherwise chases against him might become a bit too unfair. And Clown needs some kind of map pressure increase, his chase potential in my opinion is already powerful enough, making the bottles damage a survivor would be too much.

• DingDongs
    DingDongs Member Posts: 684
    edited July 2020

"Clown:Getting hit by the bottle damages you"

Huntress without lullaby and normal movement speed let's goooooo!

• Nerfkiller
    Nerfkiller Member Posts: 4

Plaque is strong and what rank are you ? Usually my swf gen rushes plaque because we can't heal and doesn't give her the corrupt purge all game