I hate these types of killers

Auron471
Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

This isnt a post about players. this is a post about the actual characters.

Clown, Doctor and Freddy

What do they all have in common? They debuff survivors. Namely movement debuffs.

I just hate it when im playing a game i have to deal with mass stuns and movement debuffs bc it just makes the game just feel terrible.

vsing Clown: Oh great im a snail and im gonna get a DUI

vsing doctor: Oh i cant do anything. Oh hes a stealth killer now i guess. oh boy more M1 holding.

vsing Snare Freddy: same as clown but without the DUI

vsing Pallet Freddy: Thank god he doesnt have snares. too bad i have the memory of a goldfish. ;_; (I dont frind pallet freddy annoying)

I really hope that BHVR avoids making more debuff based killers in the future, and makes more killers that empower themselves instead, like old hillbilly or oni or huntress or ghostface.

Comments

• derppug
    derppug Member Posts: 239

We all have our pet peeves. Congradz, you've found yours. I don't like playing verse 1 shotters at all (plague included because she can get you into broken status easily). People like doctor and clown don't bother me at all. I would prefer it if more people played them, especially since I rarely meet a doctor, even at red ranks, that can time shocks well enough to consistently ######### up my looping.

• Sir_Bassington
    Sir_Bassington Member Posts: 229

GhostFace has been kinda broken for a long time, breaking him out is so inconsistent. I don't find clown that annoying, its really easy to avoid his gas by playing supersafe while everyone else does gens.

Doctor and freddy however, super annoying killers, I remember doctors change was to make him less annoying, but hes just become worse than ever, and Freddy is a small killer whos hard to mindgame and his redstain isn't allways clear and visibile when youre in deep sleep. It also doesn't help with positioning when he has the lunge of a tall killer like trapper when hes soo small.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

The only thing terrible about Doc is when he tunnels you off the hook and you're insanity 3. That's just unfair dude. Otherwise locker diving when he static bursts is the strategy.

Freddy revolves around keeping yourself awake to deny his power, though you're oppressively in a constant loop of passively becoming asleep again. And actively asleep when he hits you. Though I wouldn't consider snares his best ability. Fake pallets will mess you up more.

Clown is defeated by running in a straight line. Both playing as and against, it's his achilles heel. Really ######### stupid.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

I don't like going against debuffs too, it's quite boring, just like slow legion builds.