If you have TTV in your name I'm going to dodge you

Funguu
Funguu Member Posts: 88

More 90% of the time someone with the TTV in their name is just going to end up bullying me and ruin my fun, not just that specifically but also troll name e.g Totemhoe or Mori me. Just have fun and stop bullying the killers

Comments

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

Being honest most T.TV's are potatoes in my experience so I generally speaking ignore them sense more often then not they die within the first 2 mins of a game if I am on the survivor team or the killer(Not tunneling them but they tend to do bad hook trades...A lot).

• yandere777
    yandere777 Member Posts: 728

Cool.

• Victor_hensley
    Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800

They are either the best players in the entire game, or the whiniest babies to ever play against. It is pretty much almost 50/50

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

Guess what! Now, when a killer dodges a lobby, all 4 survivors stay in that same lobby and wait for a new killer. Even if they're 4 solos! So, feel free to keep dodging because it literally has no effect on anyone but you :)

• Haroharo05
    Haroharo05 Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2020

TTV players are usually either bad or they spend more time playing chill and talking to their chat. You're more likely to run into toxic streamers that don't have TTV in their name that are sweaty than you are with someone with TTV in their name. In fact, someone actively advertising themselves with TTV in their name would be doing themselves no favors by playing that way, especially since the only person who is really going to be aware of any skill you have is the killer.

Though, the truth of people with their Twitch in their name they have a hard time accepting is it very rarely will garner you any meaningful, long time viewers.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

I hate getting TTVs in my lobby. There's like a 90% chance the Killer brings a mori.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Glad it’s not just me

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Oops didn’t quote, I meant glad it’s not just me that likes to play agajnst them and watch the VOD later

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289

I’ve only come across a few that are nice and have been friends with them since then on ps4.And others I’ve come across sound like completely like childish adults who need to get out of their moms basement.

• felipao_brabo
    felipao_brabo Member Posts: 169

lol link the twitch streamer that destroyed and 'bullied you'

• Dolls
    Dolls Member Posts: 395

I had my first TTV teammate this week! They died within minutes....so sad....😹

• SpookyStabby
    SpookyStabby Member Posts: 621

This sounds hilarious! Do they play on Switch? I wanna wreck their #########! LMFAO

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

And here i am alt tabbing out the second i checked the ping and readied up

I ain't got time to look at the survivors names

• ActulCasul
    ActulCasul Member Posts: 178

MORI

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Most of the time they’re chill and will sometimes even mess around but maybe I’m just lucky. Rarely I get the clickers and t-baggers but if I do I do. I play for fun so it’s whatever. It’s fun to go back and watch the “toxic” streamers to see their reaction lol

There isn’t a reason to be scared of “TTV” because half the time they’re chill people. Yeah you might get the toxic ones but it’s not like they’ll send a witch-hunt after you

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

I remember getting four twitchy's in my lobby and decided to bring my favorite killer at the time, Oni, with topknot and the purple duration addon. Two of them DC'd relatively quickly. The game was very very lopsided. I haven't had much worries with TTV's in my lobby ever since.

Besides, ever notice the really good streamers don't put TTV in their name?

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Honestly bully teams that don't spend much time on gens are the best survivors to get. All too busy pulling fancy tricks and trying techs n flashlight saves to actually win. Everyone gets a bunch of bp and you get to feel good about a 4k.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I really like to play against twitch streamers. Especially if I played well I just save trial by Twitch Leecher to watch streamer's commentary later.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

I wouldn't dodge them - cause 90% of the time they do stupid crap that gets everyone killed.

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

Most streamers suck so idk why you're complaining. Just mori them if you hate them so much.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

You're doing it wrong. You don't dodge them....no no no. When I see TTV in a survivors name, thats my queue its time to show off. Torture them, make them feel the meaning of pain and appreciate life. Bring the best tools you can muster to make sure our guests are entertained!!!

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576

I like them, I use my ebony mori on them because you know streamers should get a special treatment.

A special treatment of pain

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

ttv=bullying the killer? what?

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447

Making streamers look bad is fun though 😃

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    edited June 2020

Maybe that’s just the toxic player talking in me though lol

• I_Teabag_Gate
    I_Teabag_Gate Member Posts: 126

I open the stream in my second monitor. I get to see their perks, where they and teammates are and the best part, locker grabs.

They'll accuse me of sniping in the endgame chat and I'll just insist it was a great guess.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,767

Consolers: what the heck is ttv?

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

Most survivor ttvs I come across are either boosted no-names, or they just try to go for stupid plays for content. Either way, they get stomped fairly often.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I love it when one of those random streamers brings a flashlight. Makes my life so much easier when I'm dealing with a 3v1 plus a guy following me around instead of a 4v1. Get that first hook and it's all downhill from there.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,310

Do what you want, I kinda like them though. If they're live I might get to see my killer gameplay from a survivor's perspective after the match, which is pretty fun to me anyway.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

There was a ttv in my lobby earlier who was just doing the whole urban evasion spine chill thing, I'm confused as to who would want to watch that

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Aneurysm Some people prefer that over the "how many times can I teabag before I die?" streams.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

People who have ttv in their name (in my experiences) are usually not good players. They either tunnel or camp (they're usually not streaming at this time lol) or just play completely boosted.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Just had a surv with ttv that I first hooked and after second hook I found them again (with an active beartrap at a gen)

adter hook suiciding I totally thought they would complain about tunneling or something in the stream, so I watched it: turns out they just died because struggle wasn’t detected (even though you could here them mashing the space bar)

generally I like to watch those games in retrospect to see how I played from another POV.

• Soapbar
    Soapbar Member Posts: 60

I don't dodge TTV games as Killer but I do as Survivor. 90% of the time when one of you're teammates is a TTV the killer brings a Mori.

• TreSen
    TreSen Member Posts: 186

Weird. TTVers are usually the easiest players I come across.

Though, I often Insidious Bubba or Mori Bubba them. For the stream, of course

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

I love playing against streamers because I can rewatch the vod later and their reactions to my plays. Especially since I main GF. Watching the jump scares is the best.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

I've had groups of 4 with TTVs.

Just bring an Ebony. Every TTV in my lobby gets Mori'd, and I'm against Moris. Except for TTvs.

Problemo-Solved'O.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    edited July 2020

My reasoning lies in the fact that they're making a spectacle of your failings as a killer.

As we already don't get punished for a single mistake, TTV televises your mistakes and the audience laughs.

Not in my lobby.

• grassdirtsky
    grassdirtsky Member Posts: 174

Cool, I don't know why you posted this

• Saemeael
    Saemeael Member Posts: 6

Most of my easiest games are against twitchies. Most of them are just casuals who play the game for fun and don't try particularly hard, the other half take themselves too seriously and vastly overestimate their skill. Twitchies is almost a certain sign to stay in the lobby for me tbh.

• Valor188917
    Valor188917 Member Posts: 649

Would you act like many TTV guys in real life towards anybody? No, cos most people don't have no balls. How is it okay to be like that over the internet.

• BaschFonRonsenburg
    BaschFonRonsenburg Member Posts: 311

Doing this but I use bbq beast of prey and distressing cus if I’m not bringing perks I might as well get more bps lmao