The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Infinite pallet/window vaulting needs a fix.

Every single game I’ve been killer as all had at least one infinite vaulting abuser. There’s no winning with these people as killer(unless you’re playing as Deathslinger, nurse, etc...). You break the pallet or vault over the window? Next thing you know you’re blind. You leave the survivor alone? They go work on generators until you find them, hit them and play ring around the Rosie again until you give up, they heal and work on the generator again. It’s an endless loop. 

I feel like a good solution to this is to add a stamina bar(kind of). This stamina bar won’t be affected by running, healing, repairing, sabotaging or silent/slow vaulting. It will only drain for Fast/loud vaulting. Each survivor should get 3 charges. Each vault will drain 1/3 of the bar(1 charge) and should take around 10 seconds to begin recharging and 3 seconds to fully charge the bar. Once out of charges, the survivor cannot vault again until they gain another charge. Additionally, if the survivor has 2 charges and vaults, the recharge time resets to its pre-set time. Slow vaulting doesn’t take charges, however without any charges the survivor cannot vault in any way. I feel like this is a pretty fair solution, however I know it isn’t perfect. I wanna hear what my fellow dbd players think. Do you think this is a nice solution? If you don’t, what do you think is a better solution? This is an issue that, if ignored, will be the downfall of dbd. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Comments