Supernatural DLC: Sam & Dean (6 PERK IDEAS)

TheLastGreatStar
TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002
edited July 2020 in Creations

So my idea for this chapter would be for Sam and Dean to be released as survivors without a killer. Similar to what happened with Ash. I tried to make their perks represent their personalities and also have synergy with each other’s. After all, they are brothers so it’s only fair they have perks that would work well together. I also kept in mind current perks we already have in the game and I think the ones I came up with could work nicely with a lot of them.

Sams perks:

Off the Grid:

Near death experiences activate something within. 

Whenever you are unhooked, unhook yourself or recover from Dying State your status indicator takes 2/4/6 seconds to change.

“Insane is kind of what we do.” - Sam Winchester

Fortitude:

If you are injured and repairing a generator you will passively start to heal. After a total duration of 40/30/20 seconds, Fortitude automatically heals you from Injured to the Healthy State.

If generator progression is interrupted, Fortitude reverts to zero.

“I see light at the end of this tunnel.” – Sam Winchester

Guardian:

You know how to keep those around you calm.

You start the trial with 3/4/5 tokens. When another survivor misses a skill check within 16 metres of you the Loud Noise Indicator is ignored and you lose a token.

“We’ve got work to do.” - Sam Winchester

Deans perks:

Skedaddle:

Whenever you are unhooked or unhook yourself Skedaddle activates for 60 seconds.

Whilst Skedaddle is active when starting to run, break into a sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds.

Causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.

Keep grinding.” - Dean Winchester

Brother’s Keeper:

You protect your family. No matter what. 

Start the trial with a 25% bonus speed to healing other survivors. Each time a survivor is hooked you gain an additional 5%.

“My peace is helping people.” - Dean Winchester

Out of Dodge

Knockin’ on death's door isn’t new territory for you.

When you stun the killer you leave no scratch marks for 5 seconds.

Out of Dodge has a cool-down of 60/50/40 seconds.

“If you fudging touch me again, I’ll fudging kill you!” - Dean Winchester

Comments