Dead Hard

Why doesn't dead hard work for me? Whenever I use dead hard to react to an atteck, like huntress hatchets or M1s from any killer, I get downed and exhausted on the ground, the exhaustion debuff lasts for a few seconds and then disapears, why? whenever I play killer survivors can react to my attacks and dead hard perfectly. so what am i doing wrong? am i supposed to predict?

Comments

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Lag plain and simple.

• Sir_Bassington
    Sir_Bassington Member Posts: 229

really? so every killer ever lags? Ive got 40 ping each game according to the menu screen

• knee_ah
    knee_ah Member Posts: 56

If you dead hard to late there is a really huge chance you will get exhausted on the ground. It's not supposed to be a thing I guess It's just that the perk needs to be fixed.

And you should use dh while you are looping a killer to reach the pallet rather than trying to not get hit when the killer is right behind you because most of the time is not going to save your life.

Also some killers wait for dead hard so in case you have to use it because the killer is right on your tail you have time it perfectly or else you are going to get hit.

• Sir_Bassington
    Sir_Bassington Member Posts: 229

well in my situatons, the only times DH works is for distance to reach a vault or a pallet, but those times youre in a deadzone and I deadhard as they hit, I get exhausted for 1 sec and then the debuff disappears as if I never got exhausted in the first place. so I dont do it to late, it feels like its too early.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    edited July 2020

Servers aren't just your ping, it's everyone elses as well. It's why yellow ping is an unplayable circus now compared to p2p days.

I have green ping every game and had shadow hits or rubber banding randomly pop up.

• knee_ah

Ok so you get exhausted for 1 second and then it disappears on the ground or not? I mean if you dead hard early and they lunge it's probably going to hit you but anyway DH still needs a fix.

• knee_ah

Looks like my comment after I edited it dissapeared for some weird reason but I was saying that if they lunge and you dead hard early (kind of in the same time they start lunging) and the killer is right on your tail is probably going to hit and I feel like the perk is kinda buggy so I prefer SB better.