Killer ratings. (UPDATED)

Options
Poweas
Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

So I'm going to rate all the killers from Nurse tier, Top tier, Mid tier, Bottom tier and Freddy tier. This is my opinion tho so dont get too mad at me lol.
Nurse tier- (The best of the best that are OPPPP)

• Nurse. (Tone her down to make her a little more fair imo she's too good)
    Top tier- (The top 2 are where every killer including Nurse should be)

• Hag (Now stronger then Billy by a LITTLE bit)

• Billy (Still great and fun to play)
  • Myers (Let him stalk faster pls he's a LITTLE better then clown)
  • Clown (1 more base bottle?)
  • Wraith (1.5 windstorm and faster base invis speed. Make it match Bloodlust 3 rn and tone the windstorm addons down to not make him godlike so he'll use windstorm at the same speed he does rn)
  • Spirit (She's squeezed into top tier right now since she's very good with the recharge buff)
    Mid tier- (Buff these a little)

• Trapper (Legit 1 more base trap and he's balanced)

• Pig (I think she should have a base terror radius of 20 meters so she can patrol the gens and sneak right when she hears it you can hear gens at 24 meters away)
  • Doctor (Let him shock faster and give him illusionary pallets in his base kit.)
    Bottom tier
    Bottom tier- (Where the major buffs are needed, former home to Wraith, Hag and Trapper)

• Leatherface (Give him the same speed as Billy when charging the saw, let him get speed when using the saw faster and fix that hitbox it bumps too much if someone has a better buff idea tell me)

• Huntress (Same as Leatherface because poor map design kills her and all the other killers outshine her.)
    Freddy tier-

• Freddy. (Devs will probably fix him they're good with the buffs nowadays.)
    If someone has better ideas then tell me but I think mine are solid I play all killers and a ton of survivor so I think I got them all right except Huntress and Leatherface. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I might rework where I rate the killers if the Freddy buffs make him top tier.

Post edited by Poweas on

Comments

• Poweas
    Options

Please add a colourblind mode as well I saw a person saying he wanted it and the game is hard for them. Please add it.

• Kaskrane
    Kaskrane Member Posts: 35
    Options

@Poweas said:
    Please add a colourblind mode as well I saw a person saying he wanted it and the game is hard for them. Please add it.

For the colourblind issue you might want to try Nvidia filters if you use nvidia geforce or just a nvidia display card.
    https://www.geforce.com/en_US/gfecnt/whats-new/articles/nvidia-freestyle-ansel-enhancements-geforce-experience-article

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Options

People are seriously overrating Hag. Yes, she's good now, yes, she has some good map control, but at the end of the day she is still a slower killer who has to stop and start scrawling something on the ground to be effective. Even in a loop, if the Survivor sees you placing one they'll just run to the next pallet early. This will help you shorten the chase a little, sure, but above Billy? That's ridiculous. Especially on larger maps now like the new one, that quick one-place-to-another movement has utility out of the roof.
    I agree Myers is really good, no one else seems to. The guy literally has a free unavoidable insta-down. Even if you play optimally, one way or another he'll eventually get it, it's an endless countdown to your demise.

• Poweas
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    People are seriously overrating Hag. Yes, she's good now, yes, she has some good map control, but at the end of the day she is still a slower killer who has to stop and start scrawling something on the ground to be effective. Even in a loop, if the Survivor sees you placing one they'll just run to the next pallet early. This will help you shorten the chase a little, sure, but above Billy? That's ridiculous. Especially on larger maps now like the new one, that quick one-place-to-another movement has utility out of the roof.
    I agree Myers is really good, no one else seems to. The guy literally has a free unavoidable insta-down. Even if you play optimally, one way or another he'll eventually get it, it's an endless countdown to your demise.

Have you even seen the power of a good hag? The chases are so short and you have people crouching around, add sloppy butcher and you're going to win. She's a menace to deal with. I always 4 man with her with 4 gens left unless its on swamp then I gotta 3 gen strat. As Billy I always 4 man in 99% of my games but with 2-3 gens left. If you make pressure as Hag, she's stronger then Billy. Rank 1 killer and rank 8 survivor btw on xbox. Rank 9 survivor and killer on PC. Her base is weaker then billys tho. Also with hag u dont need to trap the whole map. I just trap half of the map off for myself. On swamp I can get half of it done too if I'm wise. And she's slow but she can teleport if u predict the survivors so it doesn't even matter that much that she's slow since you'll win the chase anyway. I play Billy more than Hag and I can't find him better. He's more fun tho

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Options
    Poweas said:

Have you even seen the power of a good hag? The chases are so short and you have people crouching around, add sloppy butcher and you're going to win. She's a menace to deal with. I always 4 man with her with 4 gens left unless its on swamp then I gotta 3 gen strat. As Billy I always 4 man in 99% of my games but with 2-3 gens left. If you make pressure as Hag, she's stronger then Billy. Rank 1 killer and rank 8 survivor btw on xbox. Rank 9 survivor and killer on PC. Her base is weaker then billys tho. Also with hag u dont need to trap the whole map. I just trap half of the map off for myself. On swamp I can get half of it done too if I'm wise. And she's slow but she can teleport if u predict the survivors so it doesn't even matter that much that she's slow since you'll win the chase anyway. I play Billy more than Hag and I can't find him better. He's more fun tho

No, hag does well because survivors let her. If it isn't shackles, mint rag, myc hag people get swept by their mistakes. People underestimate her so they get swept, always pop her traps when you can to kill map pressure and combos. But most people don't. She excels when survivors don't play smart. One set being good doesnt make her better objectively, one set makes her good with one set. I main freddy and he has a beast gimmick set, doesn't make him jump tiers. Make leather as fast as billy, doesn't make sense lore wise but is definitely better than doc. Doc is overrated as he is easily loopable. Hag isn't normally played top tier so some people aren't smart against her. 
  • Dabrownman1812
    Options
    Interesting breakdown though! Will think about killers a little more now
  • Dabrownman1812
    Options
    Poweas said:

Once again survivors giving her the half map or three gen strat like the doc. If survivors work on closest three gens, hag cant stop them all, 1v4 she will lose
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642
    Options

Hag falls apart against a competent SWF, you only stand a chance with nurse against such squads and thats why nurse is the only balanced killer when we are talking about competent SWF

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    Options

I don't think Myers is better than clown, unless you have tombstone or unlimited EW3 he's pretty weak.