Simple tweaks to provide low tier killers some much needed TLC

Options

Trapper

• Increase baseline max bear trap capacity to 2, up from 1.
  • Increase starting bear trap amount to 2, up from 1.
  • Change bear trap random placement buffer so that traps spawn closer to pallets and windows, allowing the possibility to set traps on the go as they will (more often than not) already be placed in useful positions.
  • Reduce survivor escape rate from bear traps to 10%, with stackable increase of 10% for each escape attempt. Reduces chance survivors escape on the first or second attempt, but increases likelihood of escape after multiple attempts, reducing the chance the survivor spends 20+ seconds unable to escape.

Wraith

• Change "Blink" addons to increase duration and amount of uncloaking speed boost, instead of reducing cloaking time. (Similar to old Windstorm addons)
  • Remove "Windstorm - Mud" addon, increase Wraith's baseline cloak speed by 12%. (Makes Windstorm - Mud's effects baseline)

Michael Myers

• Allow "Evil" points to very slowly regenerate once a survivor has not been stalked for a significant portion of time. This means that over time, a survivor who has been "totally drained" may eventually regenerate points for Michael to stalk. (I know Mikey is mid tier, not low tier, but I always thought this change would be nice)

Clown

• Increase reloading movement speed to 92%, up from 40.25%. (92% is the baseline speed 4.6 m/s killers carry survivors, also the speed of Demogorgon channeling his "Of the Abyss" power required to use Shred)

Just some small simple changes that would make playing these killers a bit more enjoyable. I don't claim these changes would miraculously fix their issues (killers like Clown and The Pig need serious addon reworks imo) but they would cut out some unneeded "slow down".

Comments

• Funguu
    Funguu Member Posts: 88
    Options

You forgot the killer I came here for. Legion?

• justalilbit123
    justalilbit123 Member Posts: 190
    Options

It's my personal belief that low tier killers such as Pig and Legion require too much of a rework for any small tweaks to really matter. Also I don't really have any ideas for them :P

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    Options

I mostly like the trapper changes, but I'd change trap escaping so that it isn't RNG dependent whatsoever. Just increase the escape time to maybe 12-15 seconds and make it not RNG dependent. This should make it far less frustrating for the survivors, since their fate isn't dependent on luck, as well as less frustrating for killers, since there's no easy, 2-second escapes.

• Flarefire_Xx
    Flarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353
    Options

The wraith changes are ok, but green windstorm is 15 but I think they should up it to a even 140%(basically yellow windstorm) and then reduce each windstorm by 5, so 10/15/20 instead of 15/20/25 and you can still basically keep the same highest speed.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

Yeah, they won't be fixed just by "small number changes", though Pig could really use her 2.7.0. nerf being cancelled (as well as with EGC change to make it pause/slowdown in case of RBT being put on a survivor), but I would really like to get a complete rework and repurpose of her power, for example making her RBT be a "an long EGC with extra steps" instead of "I can slowdown survivor for a random amount of time"

As for Legion, well, they should just rework them

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

Just make it so Pig crouches instantly and stands up instantly, 2 more seconds with her dash attack, make it silent and give it a little more speed. That's all she really needs. Pig would be terrifying.