We're Gonna Live Forever should get a buff

Options
CWill22
CWill22 Member Posts: 69

BBQ and chili has a functional use for killers and gives the bloodpoint bonus so I think We're Gonna Live Forever should be given an actual purpose for survivors.

Comments

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

It’d be nice. I literally bring it for bloodpoints. Probably will continue to until I finish prestiging everyone.

• CWill22
    Options

Yeah, I usually use it but sometimes it feels like a wasted perk slot.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    Options

It's function is pure profit and psychological validation for protecting your teammates.

If someone is running WGLF they're damn well gonna protect me from going down instantly again if they want their bloodpoint stacks.

• CWill22
    Options

Using it does alter your gameplay but with how strong BBQ is I think it should get a little tweak.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

The more common thing to happen is people running BT with it and pulling the killer to the hook with an insta unhook, taking the protection hit for a hook exchange and getting a double stack with a single save. And that is more likely killing the team

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

I feel that their current power to see auras for a short time is weak. Although i fear that if they improve it, everyone will always have bbq and wglf in their build.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    edited July 2020
    Options

I don't know what the perk should be, but I agree that there should be something then just simply a bloodpoint bonus for WGLF. BBQ has an actual function outside of additional blood points, so the one set up for survivors should be just as functional.

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505
    edited July 2020
    Options

To be fair, while BBQ has more function, WGLF has more ways to get stacks. With killer, you have to chase, hit twice, pick up, and hook to get your stack. All that, for just one stack. For survivor, you have to run to a hook and get an unhook. Or take a protection hit. If you do it right and trade hooks, you can actually get 3 stacks in one unhook. Plus it stacks with borrowed time to basically guarantee at least that one stack, even if the killer is camping/tunneling.

So, make it so stacks come with a safe unhook only, and give them 5 seconds of aura reading, just like BBQ. I'd be okay with that.

I don't really pay attention to BBQ auras anyway. I literally use it for the bloodpoints.

• Sinister0208
    Sinister0208 Member Posts: 253
    Options

I like the WGLF buff though maybe only a 4 sec aura reading like current BBQ (and leave BBQ as is).

• DrDeepwound
    DrDeepwound Member Posts: 2,557
    edited July 2020
    Options

BBQ was added to encourage killers to not camp, therefore it has unique power conditions and benefits.

WGLF was added so survivors can literally double their points by getting hit,.... LOL

Be thankful for the points and that there is less camping, BBQ wasnt added to make killers more powerful it was added to address the insane amount of camping in the old days when it was added, you think camping is bad now? LOL

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

It's gonna get buffed in the future, it was confirmed by devs, be patient ❤

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I'm still all for combining We're Gonna Live Forever and We'll Make It into a single perk and just creating a new perk to fill the gap.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

I'd like them to increase unhooking speed. Though tbh any buff would be nice.

• PlantCollector
    PlantCollector Member Posts: 344
    Options

I hope they add the effect of babysitter in wglf and rework babysitter. Most of the wglf users are either farming you or go crouching behind a rock, leaving you alone with the returning killer. With this effect the wglf users get their so desired second effect and the unhooked survivors hate them a little less because the unhooker can't actively hide anywhere.

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214
    Options

I do like the different ideas of aura reading, but I don't want a Survivor BBQ&Chili. I'd rather have other conditions for getting stacks like getting someone up from Dying to Injured and healing them to Healthy.

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 911
    Options

BBQ and WGLF's score multiplier should just be base-kit. BBQ can simply be the aura reveal, and WGLF needs a new effect.

• Peepo
    Peepo Member Posts: 108
    Options

I think Borrowed Time should get buffed and give you effect of WGLF. Make WGLF do something else.