Survivors should be locked too.

Options
ggezbaby
ggezbaby Member Posts: 404
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

Let me preface this by saying: I understand the reason for the killer lock. I understand it's so high rank players can practice as new killers against a fair survivor lobby. This is all understood.

Now, to my point: If killers have to have a load out ready before even searching for a match, so should survivors. There is absolutely no reason survivors shouldnt also be locked into their choices. If you have any legit reasons, I'd be happy to hear you out.

But why is it okay for a survivor to have the opportunity to last second a key but the killer has no choice but to stay or lobby dodge? Theres no reason why I, a rank one survivor, can wait until the very last second of lobby time to switch to a key or some other item, while killers are locked into their killer choice.

If the devs plan on keeping the killer lock, a survivor lock definitely needs to be looked at and implemented for the sake of balance. If not, good job continuing to kill a great game by implementing further ways to ruin the killer experience.

And if you're a killer main and you're cool with this change, good for you man but its important to take everyone's opinion into account, and in my opinion, it's bad.

Comments