Not gonna bother reading in that format

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

Tf is that, no ty

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    Options

It looks like an attempt to create an illusion that every killer is viable and equally strong.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

Dude, your post literally made my Google chrome on my phone freeze up 4 times trying to read it O.o

• ResidentDoctorMain
    ResidentDoctorMain Member Posts: 51
    edited July 2020
    Options

Resident Doctor Main here,

The poster's name is BigFatChungus, so he's probably just either poopposting or trolling. It's also his first post on the forum, so I'd leave him alone. Sincerely,

Resident Doctor Main.

EDIT: changed out terminology for memeing.

EDIT 2: Added some extra info.

• ShrekTheThird69
    ShrekTheThird69 Member Posts: 327
    Options

lmao what happened to this post

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634
    Options

For anyone who wants to read this normally:

so, the developers just announced the new rank system and how it will work, I'm here to give my opinion, and why I think there are several flaws in this new system. why does every killer have a proper rank system? let's take an example: I play with strong killers like spirit and freddy and let's say that I also play with some bad killers like pig and clown, I obviously win a lot of games with strong killers, because there is not much skill to play with them, what makes they annoying killers to play against, (remember that), while with weak killers and sometimes fun I don’t win much, all this mixed will transform the games of "superior skill and better players" full of boring games with spirit, freddy, nurses, and hardly find cool killers to face like huntress, hillbilly and etc, you also can say goodbye to average killers and weak killers because a lot of people lose with them, that is: matches with the best players will be filled with strong killers, and if you on the other hand, even novice players who do not know how to play will fall with lesser tier killers but will still lose games because they get matches with players who know how to play well but who have lost often because they use weak killers, and when the game interprets that they are "bad" and matches that person to others of the same level, so bad players are paired with good players because the player uses bad killers. another problem, is how the system will detect that the survivor is really good? if any rank 20 meg drops all the pallets on the map and has a 2-minute chase while the other teammates have a 20-second chase because they don’t have resources on the map, I don’t know if the system will work like that but it really looks like it will, because it is almost impossible to create a bot that really knows how to detect a good survivor, so I think this system would only work if it depended on how many matches you win. and also the excess? mementos? swf members who only make a generator?, users of keys ?, killers who use iridescent addons? killers with lagged internet? I still think there are thousands of things to improve on the ranking system and I don't think this new system will work, do you agree with me?