The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How Would You Buff Spirit If Given The Chance?

Caretaker
Caretaker Member Posts: 764
edited September 2018 in General Discussions

For me these all don't have to be together, but what I'd like to see personally are the following:

-Faster MS while phasing. Nothing crazy like Billy, but a bit more speed to really get some use out of phasing to traverse.

-Shorter CD on phasing.

-Remove the phasing hiss survivors hear, or make it less discernible via small radius to hear it, or making it near global to instill panic like Bone Clapper for Wraith.

-Brown addon for reappearance speed.

Just some thoughts.

Comments

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    The CD, is what I would change first. No other killer have to wait that long in order to use the power. Or keep the CD, but make it so that the player decides when they want to end the phase walk, much like wraith, pop out when you want to. That would be lovely.
    I really love her, been playing her all weekend, so much fun, but she needs some love from the devs when it comes to her power.
  • Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Make her Ultra-Rare for seeing blood in the spirit world passive and shorter CD

Actually not a fan of the blood tbh. It usually throws me off. Yakuyote Amulet+Mother-Daughter's Ring though. My god. That's such a brokenly good/fun combo. Def agree with shorther cd.

@AmorePrincess said:
    The CD, is what I would change first. No other killer have to wait that long in order to use the power. Or keep the CD, but make it so that the player decides when they want to end the phase walk, much like wraith, pop out when you want to. That would be lovely.
    I really love her, been playing her all weekend, so much fun, but she needs some love from the devs when it comes to her power.

Yea, we talked to the devs awhile back and sadly we're probably not gonna get it as a resource meter. It would've been nice that's for sure. I've about got her to P3 just 6 levels off. I'm really enjoying her despite her being on the weaker side.

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    More cake.
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Being able to walk through stuff while phasing.
    If you appear while inside an object, the game will pop you out of it to the side which you are closest to.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited September 2018

Would like the ability to use your power as it's recharging instead of faster cooldown tbh.

Overall I don't think she needs that much changing (other then the bug fixes of course). Maybe an add-on that gives her inbuilt Predator or Stridor, I dunno.

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Let her see survivors. Some players are great with the hearing and watching, its the biggest challenge on her.

I believe it would be better to drop her normal move speed and force her to use her ability to catch survivors, rather than somewhat unlimited speed plus blindness.
  • F5arTheB5ard
    F5arTheB5ard Member Posts: 118
    Rin is add on dependent especially at red ranks. If you dont have yakuyoke amulet you feel too slow in every aspect. 
    And the 20 sec cool down needs to go. I say let her phase walk anytime she has meter, but in between phases needs to be a small cool down similar to the nurse. But no visual blocking or force look down. Just a short 2 seconds where PW wont be possible.

Increase phase walk speed
    Slightly increase phase walk reappearance speed
    Increase in cooldown recovery 
    Drop 20 second cooldown let us use meter when she has it but put a smaller cooldown similar to nurse without forced look down.
    The audio warning while in phase walk needs to be considerably shorter, if I stay outside her terror radius and PW to the  gen every time the survivors have already picked their escape route so you basically wasted your power in that situation until they run you to the next loop.
    If she recieved buffs like this she would need a rework or nerf on add ons. 

She needs a couple small tweaks nothing major because she could easily jump to S tier. And I cant stand playing top tier 🤪

• SwampGas13
    SwampGas13 Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2018
    So hitting Rank 1 with her exclusively over the weekend, I wouldn't change a lot. Sure it might make it more enjoyable to four kill every single game.

I believe she is a good character for playing mind games with when she goes invisible. maybe I play her well because I'm inside everybody's head while I play her :-)
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435

i already got her P3!!!! i would only change her cooldown and make her blood addon either passive or make bloodhound work while PS

• Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
    Shorter cool down on her power or at least let her use it without being fully charged and let her see blood as her basic kit.
  • feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    she is fine as is. you dont need anymore handouts
  • DinoCannibal69
    DinoCannibal69 Member Posts: 25
    Be able to see blood.
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited September 2018
    I would..
    * Change the CD mechanic to a resource meter mechanic and reduce the recharge to 14s.
    * Remove the whooshing and replace it with her creepy moans.
    * Revamp her voice to be scarier and less like Waluigi.
    * Make scratch marks in her phase walk more discernable and allow her to phase through survivors.
    * Add an effect for phasing through survivors: when phasing through survivors, survivors will be slowed by 10%, cannot perform actions for 1s, and the Spirit will get a sound cue.

That way she's more rewarded for finding survivors while phase walking, and allows her to be stealthier and less add on dependent.
  • Increase her lunge range

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

she wont get buffed so no

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Less bandage wrappings 8-)

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Tru3Lemon said:

she wont get buffed so no

Well then how do you explain this smart guy...