Why do we have such annoying toxic survivors

Givemethegame
Givemethegame Member Posts: 10
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

You know with the new matchmaking coming around, but there is one thing that wont fix. This stupid toxic community. Now some survivors are nice, but most of them always say mean and stupid things when you lose. I'm an average killer at green ranks. I get red ranks but that's not the point l. They always say something like gg ez or your trash.what do these people get out of it l. Like honestly shut up. I just want to play a game. But this is the only game where I have to deal with a toxic community. Like where did this all start

Comments

• Aaliyah
    Aaliyah Member Posts: 52

As a survivor main I agree, I always try to be nice at the end of the game bc I know how killers get insulted every second game. I hope they will do something to prevent this in the future.

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

That's why I never give the hatch and go full tryhard all the time and don't give a ######### about tunneling/camping if it's strategically sound. Any time somebody escapes, they stand at the exit gate for the entire EGC so you can watch them teabag you and click their flashlight, or they sound spam by the hatch so you can come watch them leave. It's annoying