Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

CHAPTER CONCEPT: Salem's Lot - Opinions?

This is at the top of my wishlist with The Shining trailing closely behind when it comes to future chapters. However, I think more people are familiar with Jack Torrance and The Overlook then they are with The Master and Salem's Lot.

To me, this is one of the scariest possible killers that can be added to the game. The Master would be the first and only vampire in the game. There's lots of potential for survivors, with Ben, Mark, or Susan.

A Salem's Lot map would be incredible with the Marston house either being part of it, or just sitting in the background overshadowing the rest of the town that would be the playable map. I would definitely prefer if the house were at least partly accessible.

Overall, I think this would a great addition to the game for the sake of adding something that actually feels SCARY. I would love to go more in depth about this but I'm just not sure anyone will be as interested as I am being that Salem's Lot doesn't have as much popularity as some other horror classics.

Comments