edited July 2020 in General Discussions

The question is the title.

I am a killer main.

With my main character, I use:

-Discordance

-Iron Maiden

-Stridor

-Mad Grit

Discordance I use, to get a idea where survivors running around, Stridor I use to compensate soundbugs (hopefully), I sometimes have as killer.

Iron Maiden and Mad Grit are for me "anti bully perks". Iron Maiden makes it nearly impossible for survivors to take a game hostage, since for whatever reason, the 2-3 survivors who tryd this by me had always use lockers for it and Mad Grit takes this bodyblocking annoyances out of the game for me, in the moments were it would annoy me most.

Now, it is your time, readers: Which are your favorite perks and why?

Comments

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Survivor:

Iron Will, because I don't mind being injured if I'm silent.

Spine Chill, gives me enough time to walk away instead of running and leaving scratch marks everywhere.

Kindred, I play 99% solo and even in SWF it's still a really good information perk (saves me time from going for saves if someone is already going/don't let people reach second stage or die because I incorrectly think someone else will go instead). Also great for when the killer has bbq and you can see him going in your direction or not.

Pebble, it's really good to trick the killer specially when you're the last one left and need to open a gate.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,658
    Options

Pop goes the Weasel- does it really need explaining? It's a beautiful perk that rewards you for playing well.

I'm all ears- incredibly underrated, would recommend, gives you wallhacks for easy mindgames.

Surge- also underrated, on M1 killers surge is a godsend and helps regress gens amazingly.

Save the best for last- also gorgeous on M1 killers, STBFL let's you get back into a chase quicker.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

iron will: because i dislike the sound of survivor grunts, it also takes away one of the killers senses

head on + quick and quiet: im putting these together because i cant use one without the other, head on is really fun and Q&Q enhances when i can use it.

object of obsession: i love being chased so, kinda self explanatory

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

Huntress:

Pop

Whispers

BBQ

Nurses

Literally all just to find people and then rely on my own skill to hit shots, a perfectly fair game nobody can complain about

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209
    Options

Well I am gonna be that guy

Survior: DS Adrenaline Dead Hard BT for squad or Spine Chill/Object solo

Killer: Honestly all my killers have different builds but if I had to pick an overall build

Thrilling Pop Corrupt STBFL

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,543
    Options

Most of the killers I play:

Sloppy- Delay healing for as long as I can

Corrupt- To delay the first gen for as long as I can

BBQ- Aura reading and BP

Whispers- To assist in finding survivors

For the only survivor I play (Feng Min):

Kindred- For aura reading on killer and my teammates

Lithe- The only exhaustion perk I have (I try to get chased the least 'I have Zero confidence in looping')

We'll Make It- Faster healing after I unhook

Spine Chill- Get a heads up as to where the killer is going (plus the small bonuses help as well)

• ResidentDoctorMain
    ResidentDoctorMain Member Posts: 51
    Options

Resident Doctor Main here,

My main perk build is Overcharge, Enduring, Deerstalker, and Thrilling Tremors. I've found that it gives me more map pressure. Sincerely,

Resident Doctor Main

"No wiggling = Hatch"