Am I the only one that likes midwich?

Options

I can agree that this map is confusing but once you get it down its not that bad. As survivor I like to be stealthy sometimes with perks like fixated, iron will, or use diversion to help. The map doesn't have much loops but it is very good for stealthy play. As killer, sometimes that map doesn't really work well like whenever I play oni. But it works out very well if I play spirit and to a better extent hag. Overall I think the map is alright

Comments

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

No. I really like some of the breakable walls on that map. It can lead to some really spooky and fun mindgames.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options

that map is just running, 0 loops, just Wii-Fit.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

The complaints aren’t about it being confusing, it’s the fact that you can hold w to avoid the killer all game OR if you get caught there are no good pallets to use, forcing you to eat a hit and hold W or die if injured

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,253
    Options

yes

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    Options

I like the map alot

• Octobersmoke
    Octobersmoke Member Posts: 37
    Options

I f*cking love it.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,197
    Options

i love the map people need to get use to it more.

• derppug
    derppug Member Posts: 239
    Options

It's a middle-ground map for me, maybe a bit more on the lower end of things.

I don't get excited when I'm forced to play on it, but I'd never burn an offering to go there. It just is a map that causes a lot of boring gameplay, but I don't mind that too much. I would not delete the map if given the option.

And the map is nowhere near as confusing as the game. But the game is actually a fun map, despite being confusing.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

I don't mind it that much unless I play against Object's on that Map.

It looks nice and Loops are fair with a few God Pallets.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

I like it. For survivor it fits my stealthy playstyle. Havent played it much for killer though so i have no opinion there

• Veen
    Veen Member Posts: 706
    Options

Besides some missed opportunities when it comes to the map appereance like the map evolving in a new appereance as the siren blows out (as a reference but thats a lot to ask) the map is cool, but unfair when it comes for ranged killers who has too much of an advantage in it.