Killer Builds

Options

So can admit i'm not great at the game and so i'm kinda looking for help some good Killer Builds. At the moment I play
The Wraith, Mikey, The Huntress, and The Pig.

Wraith Perks: Bloodhound, Noed, Bitter Murmur, and Hex Ruin. Add-ons i use Swift Hunt and Whirlwind
Mikey Perks: Deerstalker, Nurses Calling, Bloodhound, and Predator Add-ons EW3 extender and faster evil Consumption
Huntress Perks: Whispers, Noed, Nurses Calling, and Bitter Murmur Add-ons whatever
Pig Perks MYC, Hex HG, Bitter Murmur, and Bloodhound add-ons whatever

My pig's build is really rough i just started playing her over the weekend. i wanted to unlock her perks and since i we we given so much blood points to do it. I have every Character But Leatherface so if your going to say BBQ and chili or Franklin's Demise sorry can't do it. I'll get him soon but at the moment i'll need a stand in perk

Comments

• Gravity
    Gravity Member Posts: 16
    edited September 2018
    Options

I would use "A Nurse's Calling" on Wraith and Pig too. It is really good on Killers with lower or no terror radius at all. I personally don't like "Bitter Murmur" and "Bloodhound", so i would swap out those.

As i don't know what perks you have unlocked, you can check out this perk-guide for some tips and explanations:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/20869/the-complete-guide-to-killer-perks-the-spirit-patch-18-09-2018-patch-2-2-0

• DinoCannibal69
    DinoCannibal69 Member Posts: 25
    Options
    You need tinkerer on huntress; it let's you know when a gen is 75% complete 
  • SteveyHooves
    SteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    Options

@Gravity said:
    I would use "A Nurse's Calling" on Wraith and Pig too. It is really good on Killers with lower or no terror radius at all. I personally don't like "Bitter Murmur" and "Bloodhound", so i would swap out those.

As i don't know what perks you have unlocked, you can check out this perk-guide for some tips and explanations:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/20869/the-complete-guide-to-killer-perks-the-spirit-patch-18-09-2018-patch-2-2-0

I have most of them. I used Nurses Calling on my Wraith before but bloodhound was so useful for tracking people who i hit and tried to hide in a corner or something. When it Didn't show up in my Bloodweb till i was level 50 and i had this build i had no idea what to get rid of. Though do to the zero TR people do heal much more often thinking they're in the clear. Thanks and i only need to level my Freddy Clown Billy and Trapper

@DinoCannibal69 said:
    You need tinkerer on huntress; it let's you know when a gen is 75% complete 

Still need to level him up. I'll do that soon since i play her rarely now and am more of a Wraith main. I'm just looking for good builds for the others to see how fun and well they work

• sixty4half
    sixty4half Member Posts: 82
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I have a few I run.  I dont know that they are killer specific except my Freddy Class Photo build.

Ruin, Overcharge, Pop Goes the Weasel, BBQ & Chili

Bbq allows you to see what gens they are working on, then you go kick it with PGtW and Overcharge.  Also works with Spirits new perk that makes Gens glow brighter, but I dont have that yet.

Remember Me, NOED, Ruin, Bitter Murmur 

Ruin slows the early game, hopefully netting you a hook or 2 before it's gone. BM gives you an easier time hunting them throughout the game.  But this build shines at the end game.  Hopefully you whacked the obsession 4 to 6 times to slow it way down.  BM and NOED should get a kill or 2 ensuring a 2 or 3 kill game and a pip.  This is really helpful on the slower operating killers like Freddy, doctor or trapper 

On Freddy, if you have Class Photo purple addon, I like to run Remember Me, NOED, Dying Light, BBQ. Then I like to throw on one of two other addons.  Either the one that gives you increased speed during transitions and 2 more secs of transition, or the one that makes actions 25% slower on the 2nd transition.

Here's the strat:  You put 1 survivor to sleep, BUT, instead of chasing him, you use the Class Photo aura to hunt down the other 3.  Hook the 4th one you got (unless hes to far from the 3rd, then just chase and hook the 3rd).  By the time you hook him, everyone else is out of dream.  BBQ shows you the others so go hunt them, doing the same thing, ignoring the first transition and using Class Photo to put everyone in dream state.  This time find the obsession and hook them.  Then tunnel them.  And tunnel them some more till they die.

With Dying Light and the Green addon, all survivors are now slowed, in their actions, by 50% for the rest of the game (hopefully that's 3 gens worth of game left).   If that process took to long, Remember Me and NOED should at least get you another kill for a single pip.  You'd be surprised at the amount of 4ks you get.
  • SteveyHooves
    Options
    I'd love to try it but I don't have leather face. 
  • sixty4half
    sixty4half Member Posts: 82
    Options
    Instead of BBQ, you could run another tracking perk.  Bitter Murmur is my next favorite option followed by Tinkerer.  A lot of people like Nurses Calling on Freddy due to the lack or terror radius and the survivor not knowing if hes far enough away to safely heal.
  • SteveyHooves
    Options
    Instead of BBQ, you could run another tracking perk.  Bitter Murmur is my next favorite option followed by Tinkerer.  A lot of people like Nurses Calling on Freddy due to the lack or terror radius and the survivor not knowing if hes far enough away to safely heal.
    I was planning to level f reddy next so this should be fun