To Those Who Doubt You Can Hack On PS4

I remember seeing this being discussed before but I was just in a match where the Killer had everyone Exposed for more than 60 seconds.  I recorded the match to my PS4 but I do not know how to share it so I shall discuss it a bit further.

The person was playing as Michael Myers and got to Tier 3 rather fast.  I thought nothing of it, he probably was stalking players who were not hiding or being careful.  But once he got into Tier 3, he stayed in Tier 3 for the rest of the match which was over 5 minutes.  He had someone hooked so I waited some time repairing a generator to go help the person after we were no longer Exposed.  There was not much I or the others could do because, obviously, a single hit would down us.  Needless to say, that match was quick due to a cheater.

The Perks this person was using were BBQ & Chili, Ruin, Franklin’s Demise, and Whispers.  I did not get to see the add-ones they used but one was Iridescent and the other was Rare.

Am I allowed to say the username? I reported them in-game and on PSN but I doubt anything will happen.

Comments

• Shadowchao121
    Shadowchao121 Member Posts: 71

Did he have the add on that makes it infinite? did you even look?

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    He most likely had the infinite teir 3 addon since you said he had an iridescent (ultra rare)addon with a green one which was most likely the one that gives you more stalk 
  • Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994

That is not hacking. You should have read the addons. There is an addon for infinite tier 3 (the ultra rare), and one to considerably increase the rate at which you earn evil (the rare).

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Link your psn to your youtube. Go to your capture gallery highlight the video and hold the share button. From there send it to youtube and link it here.

His iridescent add on makes EWIII infinite just a heads a up. And I've played with my fair share of morons that just stare at him not understanding that they're feeding him.
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    edited September 2018

Oof. 😂

I double checked - yes, they did with the J. Meyers Memorial add-on.

I also checked the times and at 22 seconds into the match, they got into Tier 2.  At 1 minute 38 seconds they got into Tier 3 and their Ruin got ruined immediately after.  I just wanted to be sure.

False alarm, I should have checked his add-ons.  I am not familiar with Myer’s add-ons because I do not own him but I should have looked them up before pointing the finger.

Edit: He also said something about no-clipping which also lead me to believe he was cheating.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    His iridescent addon was most likely the Fragrant Tuft of Hair. It makes EW3 infinite.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Yzalirk said:

Oof. 😂

I also checked the times and at 22 seconds into the match, they got into Tier 2.  At 1 minute 38 seconds they got into Tier 3 and their Ruin got ruined immediately after.  I just wanted to be sure.

False alarm, I should have checked his add-ons.  I am not familiar with Myer’s add-ons because I do not own him but I should have looked them up before pointing the finger.

Edit: He also said something about no-clipping which also lead me to believe he was cheating.
    The no clipping thing he was talking about is the fact that Myers loses collision while stalking so he cant trap someone in a corner and instadown him.
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk said:

Oof. 😂

The no clipping thing he was talking about is the fact that Myers loses collision while stalking so he cant trap someone in a corner and instadown him.
    Gotcha.

I thought he meant he was walking through walls and stuff.  I only saw him like twice the entire match so I was not sure.

I guess it was my terrible team to blame for the whole debacle.  I saw a Meg running around in the open.
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

This right here is 99.9% of hacking claims.

The dude came right here to make this post without taking 10sec to read the killers ultra rare add ons or even a google search.

This is why real hackers don't get punished because BHVR has to sort through all the ignorant reports.

• Yzalirk

This right here is 99.9% of hacking claims.

The dude came right here to make this post without taking 10sec to read the killers ultra rare add ons or even a google search.

This is why real hackers don't get punished because BHVR has to sort through all the ignorant reports.

I guess you’re Mr. Perfect and never made a mistake in your life?
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

how is that a hack? Myers has addons which will grant him infinite tier 3

• Yzalirk

how is that a hack? Myers has addons which will grant him infinite tier 3

I am aware of this now, thank you! 👏🏻
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Yzalirk said:
    Yzalirk said:

Oof. 😂

Gotcha.

I thought he meant he was walking through walls and stuff.  I only saw him like twice the entire match so I was not sure.

I guess it was my terrible team to blame for the whole debacle.  I saw a Meg running around in the open.
    No. Your team didnt come here to make hackusations, you did.

Without knowledge of the killers and their addons, you made a ridiculous accusation, and are now blaming others for it.

learn from this and never make another accusation again on a topic you are inexperienced in.
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Lowbei said:
    Yzalirk said:
    Yzalirk said:

Oof. 😂

Gotcha.

Without knowledge of the killers and their addons, you made a ridiculous accusation, and are now blaming others for it.

learn from this and never make another accusation again on a topic you are inexperienced in.
    I don't think what he did is a crime. He had a doubt, and he used to forums to clear it. He did not name or shame anyone. Also, there are so many aspects to this game, it takes a while for a new player to understand the working of it. Things have become so complicated due to various balances the developers have made. I am just looking at things from a prespective of a new player. 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Lowbei said:
    Yzalirk said:
    Yzalirk said:

Oof. 😂

Gotcha.

I don't think what he did is a crime. He had a doubt, and he used to forums to clear it. He did not name or shame anyone. Also, there are so many aspects to this game, it takes a while for a new player to understand the working of it. Things have become so complicated due to various balances the developers have made. I am just looking at things from a prespective of a new player. 
    Then the correct thread title should have been “infinite t3 myers? how?” which would have been answered nearly instantly with “addons”, but thats not what this person did.

they will learn from this.