The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Oni is bugged on PS4

Oni bugged on PS4. I couldn't activate my power, vault a window, break pallets, kick generators and my movement speed was the same as the survivors.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Streanschwien
    Streanschwien Member Posts: 14

This bug is on xbox too, and it happens because his power is allowed to fill completely without the use of a blood orb. Because this isn’t supposed to happen, the game doesn’t let you use your power, and it also doesn’t let you collect more blood orbs. The only way to fix it is to hit a healthy survivor to collect the blood you needed to activate blood fury. This occurs very often on Oni and is pretty game-breaking. I hope this helps anyone who also is having the same issue or any devs who might be trying to solve the problem.

• Ribbles
    Ribbles Member Posts: 115
    edited June 2020

Please fix this, can confirm same issue on PC.

If you let blood fury fill all the way from natural recharge, you cannot activate it until you hit a survivor. It is pretty game breaking when it happens.

• TheJadeJade
    TheJadeJade Member Posts: 5

on ps4, sometimes blood fury just won't work at all no matter how much you press L1