Some Ideas to change Matches

Options

This is mostly to reduce the amount of SWF in typical matches. I think its fair to say that competitive SWF can be deeply frustrating on certain maps, such as Preschool, Elementary school and mostly indoor maps with exceptions like the Macmillan estate where looping and taunting makes the game unfun for both parties. So what I am suggesting is a competitive killer and survivor game modes, and better custom match options. This means that SWF that want to farm bloodpoints and win through any means necessary can go into matches with prepared and more skilled killers for more rewards. As well as that better custom matches means that people that just want to mess around and scare friends or people who want to practice can do that. You could put 10 survivors up against 5 killers with 15 generators for fun, or increase the amount of pallets and lockers. You could also place AI into the match, but if it is all AI except for you then you get no bloodpoints. With each actual player in the game, the more bloodpoints you get

Comments

• LqF
    LqF Member Posts: 56
    Options

always thought about it, why does dbd only have a competitive gamemode? why not have a more clusterfuck, mess mode? i would really love to see a gamemode with 8 survivors for example. as for the maps, can´t taunting be made on... Any of them? i believe it´s not unique to certain maps. i think a casual gamemode with idk, 2 killers and 8 survivors could be a casual gamemode and 1v4 could be the ranked competitive?

• Chromeskull
    Chromeskull Member Posts: 250
    Options

True for taunting, but what I mean is is getting baited into a endless loop. Its way easier on maps like macmillan estate then say the gideon meat plant

• Thiccsty9
    Thiccsty9 Member Posts: 42
    Options

I would thoroughly enjoy a randomized game mode. Spawn in as a random character with a random perk build may the best players win