If you camp or tunnel

You’re not good. I’m rank 5 killer main too so don’t give me that salty survivor bs. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it 😄

Comments

• megaweenieman
    megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
    I agree with your point, and I would make that exception in addition to if a survivor is being a snob, but I’ve seen way too many plays of killers who camp every survivor they get their hands in (even tier 10-4) it will go for the person just unhooked instead of the one who unhooked them
  • megaweenieman
    Indeed. I never see any Survivors just leave a half done gen. They always just camp it and tunnel it to completion. They really are just bad at the game.

Don’t be mad bro it just takes some time to get better
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I don't understand what these survivor mains don't understand. If there are scratchmarks by the hook, why do they expect a killer to ignore that.

They don't ignore 99% gens or any hex totems, but god forbid a killer do anything to SLIGHTLY increase his chances of winning.

It's just about shaming the Killer into playing poorly. I had several of them chastise me for not leaving the hook and activate MYC when all three of them were right there, walking around. My BF has never played the game and even he knows how entitled Survivors are, based on their reactions during my streams.

• megaweenieman
    edited September 2018
    Dude once you can be an efficient killer and show every survivor you don’t need to tunnel them and can wipe out the map, if they still got salt it’s on them but otherwise you played a perfect match
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I seriously hope you're not saying killers should run to the edge of the map and masturbate in a corner while you get a free escape

No they actually get really salty if you go afk and let them have a free win.
    That would be "boring"

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462
    edited September 2018

post on the forums with a Nurse avatar
    hey gaiz, u is bad if u camp or tunnelz

/slow clap

*edit
    Oh jeez guys. Watch out, he's _RANK 5_! He really knows his stuff. Don't mess with dude.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Indeed. I never see any Survivors just leave a half done gen. They always just camp it and tunnel it to completion. They really are just bad at the game.

Don’t be mad bro it just takes some time to get better
    I leave gens all the time. Someone has to go save the loopers' asses when they can't figure out what to do when all the pallets are used up.
  • megaweenieman
    iceman2kx said:

post on the forums with a Nurse avatar
    hey gaiz, u is bad if u camp or tunnelz

/slow clap

*edit
    Oh jeez guys. Watch out, he's _RANK 5_! He really knows his stuff. Don't mess with dude.

Thanks bro pretty proud of it. You play?
  • megaweenieman
    yeet said:
    only rank 5 😂

Come on sir we all know you didn’t go up in ranks using bubba
  • Orion

@Dreamnomad said:
    Hard camping isn't the sign of a bad killer. Rather it is the sign of an inexperienced one. Just like swarming the hook if the killer is camping is the sign of inexperienced survivors. The way to punish a camping killer is to power down gens. If the killer loses 3 gens camping and 3 more are being worked on when the first survivor dies then the killer is pretty much guaranteed 2 kills at most.

By the time the killer finds and catches another survivor then the last 2 gens will pop before he can camp that one to death. The remaining 2 survivors would have time to open the gate and then still attempt a hook rescue if they so choose. This is even with Hex: Ruin. At the end of the game the killer would get 1 or 2 kills, around 6,000 blood points and lose a pip.

That is if survivors properly punish the killer and not be overly altruistic. Don't feed the camping killer and eventually the killer will figure out that camping is not the optimal way to play the game. I blame camping killers on survivors frankly.

Camping is indeed a Survivor-created problem. After all, someone had to make camping worthwhile, and it certainly wasn't the Killers who forced Survivors to feed.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    If someone unhooks a survivor in your face it wouldn't it make you bad not to go after the injured one? 
  • iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

@megaweenieman said:

Yea that's pretty obvious when you declared, "I'm a rank 5 killer!!!!". The fact that you proudly brag that you are a rank 5 killer just shows either: how bad you are or how new you are.

I mean that's cool. Everyone starts sometime. The reason I'm picking on you is because you're so yellow and are so quick to tell other better and experienced killers than you they are bad.

• Yzalirk
    Yzalirk Member Posts: 59
    If you are playing with Survivors who are too altruistic, why not stay near a hooked Survivor and kill them all off?
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    yeet said:
    only rank 5 😂

i only play nurse
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Screw camping its a waste of my time, but tunneling  I have seen the situation create itself. Survivor are just plain good (no hate), and match plays out with vary few hooks, that one survivor whom usually has the worst stealth is getting all the love. Not camping but forced to defend the hook. Survivor side only gets to see one teammate get hammered and punished.
  • Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    edited September 2018

how many times are we going to see this post a week?
    it's old. people will camp and tunnel. pissing and moaning about it on forums won't change that. sns

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    If you camp thanks for letting me do the gens chilling lol Why do people complain that much? Don't waste time, rush gens and press F to pay respects for your camped and tunnelled teammates. 
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@Orion said:

@Dreamnomad said:
    Hard camping isn't the sign of a bad killer. Rather it is the sign of an inexperienced one. Just like swarming the hook if the killer is camping is the sign of inexperienced survivors. The way to punish a camping killer is to power down gens. If the killer loses 3 gens camping and 3 more are being worked on when the first survivor dies then the killer is pretty much guaranteed 2 kills at most.

By the time the killer finds and catches another survivor then the last 2 gens will pop before he can camp that one to death. The remaining 2 survivors would have time to open the gate and then still attempt a hook rescue if they so choose. This is even with Hex: Ruin. At the end of the game the killer would get 1 or 2 kills, around 6,000 blood points and lose a pip.

That is if survivors properly punish the killer and not be overly altruistic. Don't feed the camping killer and eventually the killer will figure out that camping is not the optimal way to play the game. I blame camping killers on survivors frankly.

Camping is indeed a Survivor-created problem. After all, someone had to make camping worthwhile, and it certainly wasn't the Killers who forced Survivors to feed.

Then what do you call killers who camp when the 3 remaining survivors are all on the other side of the map?

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Where’s that picture of Dwight wearing Trapper’s mask and the caption says “I’m a Killer main”? It would fit perfectly here.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    You’re not good. I’m rank 5 killer main too so don’t give me that salty survivor bs. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it 😄
    There are always reasons to camp/Hard Patrol:
    1.) A survivor is close to the hook
    2.) Exit gates are open
    3.) Survivors swarm the hook

However, if you was actually rank 5 then you would already know tho. Just saying my fellow killer brother.
  • purebalance
    purebalance Member Posts: 661

@Nickenzie said:
    megaweenieman said:

There are always reasons to camp/Hard Patrol:
    1.) A survivor is close to the hook
    2.) Exit gates are open
    3.) Survivors swarm the hook

However, if you was actually rank 5 then you would already know tho. Just saying my fellow killer brother.

Most of those are never the case. Much less if he's saying his killer is rank 5 that probably implies that the survivor isn't and from 10-20 camping for no reason other than to bait and prevent escapes is rampant.

Unless you have voice chat running with a group or your group is full of selfish people(even selfish people should save people for points), most non coordinated groups will waste so much time trying to save rather than gen rush during a camp and there's really no way to fix it.

• purebalance

@megaweenieman said:
    I agree with your point, and I would make that exception in addition to if a survivor is being a snob, but I’ve seen way too many plays of killers who camp every survivor they get their hands in (even tier 10-4) it will go for the person just unhooked instead of the one who unhooked them

I will definitely camp anyone who does that stupid rush at the killer's face because the hitbox is stupid or anyone who tea bags.

• purebalance

@chococri said:
    If you camp thanks for letting me do the gens chilling lol Why do people complain that much? Don't waste time, rush gens and press F to pay respects for your camped and tunnelled teammates. 

Problem is that unless you're SWF, one of two things typically happens when a killer camps:

1) survivor on the hook gets mad and intentionally dies which is a slap to your team not the killer

2) other survivors on your team try to save rather than do gens which you need all 3 on gens in order to punish the camper. If only one of you is on gens during the camp, killer can easily get at least one more grab and camp.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

No one ever said camping or tunneling took skill.

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Eh. Camping doesn't make you bad. Depending on the situation you may be forced to camp or tunnel someone, and your perks can also determine whether or not you camp or tunnel someone. Dying Light heavily reinforces killing one person as fast as possible, so tunneling is pretty common with that perk. If they try to go for a hook save without getting me in a chase first, chances are I'll run back to kill off that person because they gave me no reason to do otherwise. Survivors have no reason to complain about tunneling if they don't give the killer something to do other than tunnel.

• megaweenieman
    iceman2kx said:

@megaweenieman said:

Yea that's pretty obvious when you declared, "I'm a rank 5 killer!!!!". The fact that you proudly brag that you are a rank 5 killer just shows either: how bad you are or how new you are.

I mean that's cool. Everyone starts sometime. The reason I'm picking on you is because you're so yellow and are so quick to tell other better and experienced killers than you they are bad.

Oh yeah of course cuz rank 5 is so noob right I forgot..
  • purebalance

@AmorePrincess said:
    Someone wished death upon me today for "camping".
    It was a four claudette swf, where everyone bodyblocked, and when I still got the hook, all of them ran around the hook, trying to get the save, and yet they thought I was camping for not leaving. Well, if everyone is there, and I know it, and I see them, in their mind, I should still go and check the gens, because its the decent thing to do.

Camping used to bother me so much, I got so angry, but now I am more upset if I see 3 survivors go for the save when I get camped, instead of actually doing something. Now, camping might not be a tactic I care for, because if I spent all this money on the game, dlc's and cells just to stand and keep someone company while they die, well, thats just no fun what so ever to me, me personally think its boring and useless, but to some it is their way of playing, and everyone should play how they want, but if I get camped, I use it as a break in the game to check my instagram, or watch my favorite streamer, or just go get that leftover chimighanga and enjoy that, prepare for the next hours of games that might be better. 

The sooner you realize that some camp and some dont, well, the sooner you can save your bloodpressure and your sanity. And I play both on rank 1, and as a survivor, even I root for the killer to camp sometimes, because really, some players really deserves it. Just saying, we survivors are no saints, you know, the killers are not to fault for everything.

There's a huge difference between staying because you obviously know people are there and just staying just because. I play Identity V as well and their version of whispers is one of the better "perks" to have because the range is much tighter. People in that accuse you of camping when you know they're literally in 15 meters or so. It's dumb.

• megaweenieman
    Lowbei said:
    youre salty about valid tactics and everybody knows it
    Or you’re salty about attempting a good game cuz you’re intimidated by survivors, don’t worry we’ll keep this locker room talk😉
  • megaweenieman
    CoolAKn said:

@Orion said:

@Dreamnomad said:

Then what do you call killers who camp when the 3 remaining survivors are all on the other side of the map?

Stupid I believe is the term
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Lowbei said:
    youre salty about valid tactics and everybody knows it
    Or you’re salty about attempting a good game cuz you’re intimidated by survivors, don’t worry we’ll keep this locker room talk😉
    that didnt even make sense. git gud and stop whining on the forum when you lose a match.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    yeet said:
    only rank 5 😂

I reached rank 1 using Freddy only. ;)
    Now what?
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220

@AmorePrincess said:
    Someone wished death upon me today for "camping".
    It was a four claudette swf, where everyone bodyblocked, and when I still got the hook, all of them ran around the hook, trying to get the save, and yet they thought I was camping for not leaving. Well, if everyone is there, and I know it, and I see them, in their mind, I should still go and check the gens, because its the decent thing to do.

There's a huge difference between staying because you obviously know people are there and just staying just because. I play Identity V as well and their version of whispers is one of the better "perks" to have because the range is much tighter. People in that accuse you of camping when you know they're literally in 15 meters or so. It's dumb.

Yeah, it is a huge difference. But not in the eyes of the survivors in this case. Which is sad, because the one on the hook, really isnt getting any favors done if everyone stays around the hook.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited September 2018
    I've been running the hag latetly, almost reached rank 5 and never had to camp nor tunnel. I got MYC for a reason :)
    Edit: just started to play as a killer in ps4 3 days ago, and obviously faced rank 1-2 survivors despite me being a lower rank.
  • If you don't camp at the end of the game and the doors are open you could end up losing a kill. Unless you use blood warden but in most cases its a waste of a perk

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

For someone who is a "killer main" he sure does whine like a bitchy survivor main just because of the way someone plays. Pathetic.

• Orion

@CoolAKn said:

@Orion said:

@Dreamnomad said:

I call it the end result of the expected behavior Survivors have been creating for the past 2 years in regards to camping.

You're looking at a single data point instead of looking at the big picture. Otherwise, you wouldn't even be asking me this question.

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    edited September 2018

@Orion said:

@CoolAKn said:

@Orion said:

@Dreamnomad said:

I call it the end result of the expected behavior Survivors have been creating for the past 2 years in regards to camping.

You're looking at a single data point instead of looking at the big picture. Otherwise, you wouldn't even be asking me this question.

Anything you killers do because of SWF makes it much harder for solo survivors like me to enjoy the game. I do not do anything toxic, nor do I promote or excuse toxic behavior. Your reasoning for someone camping me for NO reason by passing it off as "some survivors used to be toxic to them" is crap. Just because someone ruined a game for you does not give you permission to ruin my game because someone else pissed you off. Your "retaliation" is only going to make overall toxicity worse because you are just passing the toxicity along. End the cycle.