Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Your best moments in DBD

Dolphin9192
Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130

I am just curious to know what some of your favorite moments are as the killer or survivor/spectator.

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited October 2018

My favorite moment was a match on Gas Heaven as Huntress. I was on the hill by the gas station and I saw a survivor so I threw a nice trickshot and downed them. Soon after that, I downed another person.

Post edited by Peasant on
  • Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427

One of my best moments was when the killer went to pick me up and my Adrenaline activated, so it glitched out. The killer was so confused and I got away, because they didn't find me gliding around on the floor.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

My best moment was when the gates were powered and open and one of two remaining Survivors (besides myself) was being taken to the hook. This was way back when NOED hadn't been castrated and turned into a hex perk, mind you, so the Killer was, naturally, using it.

When he walked past me carrying the other Survivor, I tried to unhook myself, because why not. Not only did I manage to do so, but I managed to survive and unlocked the associated achievement. I felt kinda bad because the other Survivor, the one he was carrying, had protected me on more than one occasion, but I wasn't about to face NOED.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
     @Orion "it's ok buddy, we'll die together as brothers!" "Nooooopppeeee"
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@xxaggieboyxx said:
     @Orion "it's ok buddy, we'll die together as brothers!" "Nooooopppeeee"

I like escaping. It feels good. I won't say it wasn't hard, though. This was back when most people were still immersed in their roles (just as I like to play).

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

My first mori ^^

• jmaximo93
    jmaximo93 Member Posts: 122
    I was Trapper and I lost the last survivor and the second I went to look for him, (leaving the hatch exposed) he stepped on random trap I put down aged ago that was next to the hatch. I couldn't even see the trap!
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Dolphin9192 said:
    I am just curious to know what some of your favorite moments are as the killer or survivor/spectator.

my favorite momments as survivor is when going againstr a killer about to be downed by my adrenaline activiates. especially against freddys lol.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Whenever I get blood warden to activate and the survivors haven't realised yet
  • Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

As Killer it was probably when I 4 man devour hope mori'd a team and the last guy was killed next to hatch.

As survivor the best game I ever had was when the one shot huntress with an ebony wanted to mori everyone. At 2 gens remaining only 2 of us were alive and neither of us had been hooked and she didn't want either of us to get hatch. So after saving each other from slugged state multiple times and completing the last two gens and opening a gate we both got downed. She went to hook me first since she slugged the other guy, I kobe'd instantly she turned around and came to kill me, I dodged two hatchets and made it out, the other slugged guy got hatch. Man it was such a victory.

• pureleeawesome
    pureleeawesome Member Posts: 30

A friend was playing a filthy game of SWF but when I asked for an invite "oh sorry, we're full"
    Fine, I thinks. I'll just play games as a killer. Well what do you know, I get his SWF group in my lobby.

The Entity was pleased that day.

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    edited September 2018
    I have a few. 

The 1st time doing gestures were useful when I was securing the exit from Myers. He was leaving so I spammed come in to my teammates that were in front of me hidden. It felt good to actually use gestures and to be useful, we all escaped and became friends ha

When I was hooked and suddenly the trapper got caught by his own trap, looked at me, nodded and left. Top 5 moments in my experience LOL

When I moried the most annoying Jake I ever encounter. 

When I ran to the opposite side of the map to unhook a friend and I got executed by mori in the exit instead if him. He is still amazed I'm such a hero lmao Feels good to help others, don't mind to not get into the exit. Nobody is left behind! 

Last one in cornfield I saw a Pig and I thought she was a teammate. We both looked at each other, nodded and keep our way lol

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

No Mithered right as the Killer pressed the pickup button. Ended up floating around in the air like the ghosts from Silent Hill 4. I got downed again, but the Killer couldn't pick me up, so he started swinging at me and every time he did I can only describe Jake's reaction with this clip:
    https://youtube.com/embed/0TnGxz4ByqY?start=593&end=597

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Destroying SWF bullies 
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    edited September 2018

Actually, scratch that last post. I just had something even better.

Someone gave their life to Borrowed Time my ass away from the Killer. Well, I wasn't letting him die. I took a hit for him with the extra hit, knowing I could recover when I went down because I had No Mither. They ended up getting hooked anyway, and the Clown went after someone else. I still had time left on the timer, so guess what I did?

You guessed it. On the last few seconds of BT, I unhooked him, then went down.

I may have died, but guess who didn't? Them.

Talk about going down in a blaze of glory.

Post edited by No_Mither_No_Problem on
  • TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

One of my best moments was a clutch victory as a Spirit thanks in part to three Survivors getting a firm hold of the Idiot Ball perk (You are 100% more likely to make horrible decisions) and enough luck that the fourth was my obsession.

-Be a level 11 Spirit running Rancor and Haunted Ground cause I got nothing better. Getting juked and looped by four Survivors all match.
    -Down to one gen, only one hook to my name. If I wasn't already dead I'd have to commit suicide to regain lost honor.
    -Find three Survivors on one gen, all of a sudden Zeus looks down on my sorry state and takes pity and announces the destruction of my totem.
    -Down one Survivor, move to pick up only for one Survivor to decide it's a good idea to sandbag me. Keep in mind, they ALL have Exposed, so they go down.
    -Hook carried Survivor, see downed getting healed. Enter a Haunt to dash over and get the last second smack to have two Survivors downed just as Haunted Ground runs out.
    -About to pick up next Survivor when last gen (the one RIGHT NEXT TO ME) pops with my obsession running.
    -Ghostbusters didn't answer YOUR call.
    -Chase him down and smack him to the ground. Move to other tw Survivors, hook them, go back to obsession and Mori them.

I should not have gotten that 4K. But I did.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    When I noticed the toxicity after playing killer for the first time

it felt like home
  • projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671

When a killer accused me of lag switching. :chuffed:

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited October 2018
    Trapping three people with activate reverse bear traps in basement until they died. Game Over #########
    Post edited by Volfawott on
  • NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317
    Mmm, I'm a survivor main (specifically Feng Min), but I think my proudest moment was playing the killer.

I remember playing as the Spirit and getting my first all four dead, and I was so proud of myself *wipe tear*.

But recently (I installed (my oldest brother already got it) the game about two months ago and I have certainly progressed.), I started kinda sorta started playing as the killer again. I was playing the Spirit, as I can confidently call myself a Spirit main, and it's been a while and I would think myself rusty. Well, my little brother (10 years) was playing it and I had a sudden craving to play as the killer, so I did. I think one of them disconnected, and because I wasn't exactly confident in myself at that point, I didn't outright camp, but I did go over to check.

So with that out of the way, time for the actual proud part.

I had gotten three of them, one of them disconnected like the brat they are, and the hatch opened. I found it but I didn't know where she was so I camped the hatch, as last game I think a David King got through bc I tried to chase him. Anywho, I leave and destroy gen's and come back, seeing Feng Min's brightly coloured torso, so naturally I walked over and injured her. She went to the hatch and got down it, but I grabbed her before she could get down. I brought her to a hook and sacrifices her.

My proudest moment for a survivor is when I got adept Dwight with facing Michael Myers and having him chase me (I have it recorded on my PS4), but it wasn't the escape, it was me circling him and having him hit the hay bale. 
  • flying__8lack
    flying__8lack Member Posts: 19

My best moment when I was playing dwight against leatherface. At the end game, only me and Claudette were alive opening the gate. when LF cuaght me bringing me to the hook.

Successfully, i was able to wiggle free and then i never looked behined me as i was sprinting towards the exit gate passing Claudette (Aperently LF was tunneling me) and reaching the gate while LF was so colse to the point he was able to chainsaw me.

I was able to escape, though i am not sure what happend to Claudette.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited April 2019

Best moment was against a wraith with noed 3 was downed and 1 of those 3 was me i had unbreakable saved 2 ppl that were downed and escaped from the exit door

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

This was when unhook immunity was new. It was a leatherface and I unhooked myself and escaped.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    edited April 2019

My favourite moments with dbd :

1-when i prestige my 4 original survivors

(dwight,meg,claudette,jake)

2-my first 4 kill with trapper

3-when i buy my first dlc (halloween)

4-when the cosmetic shop was here

FINALLY:

5-when i buy the game

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Well, I tried to blind a trapper at hatch and they kept looking up, so I did it again and went on in to the hatch

• EpicBoi172
    EpicBoi172 Member Posts: 13
    edited August 2019

My favorite moment was when everyone escaped and this poor guy almost got downed by the killer but I ran to him, took a hit and we both escaped. (he was injured)

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2019

A match against a Legion before the rework, I was duoqueued with a friend, one survivor DC'ed instantly when he saw it as Legion, they downed me and hooked me in the basement a few secs later the other person was downed and hooked in the basement, he/she killed themselves on the hook. During this chaos, my friend managed to repair one gen and unhooked me from the basement. We were 2v1 and only one gen done.

We had the match of our lifetimes, we manged to escape both by looping the killer to death while the other one was doing gens. We had like 27k-28k bps, both.

Now, the killer wasn't really great, but he wasn't bad either, otherwise he wouldn't had hooked me twice, the 1st time was really my mistake, I shouldn't got downed that easily AND near the basement, but the 2nd time he got me good. The map was Pale Rose so it might affected him as well, being a 110% killer at that time.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited August 2019

I have a video about this

I was on the hook, Micheal was camping, I managed to escape the hook, finish to open the exit gate he caught me at, and escape

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/kZXFKWZGP-c

The title is "You asked" because someone from Reddit asked proof of the story

There is also a Wraith video on my channel (Not the mighty T-posing Wraith one, the other), skip towards the end and you'll see what the best moment was

Here: https://youtu.be/Y3DQTqKYLv8

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited August 2019

As pre patch Legion:

-The one time were I had a really newbie group for me. They have made everything wrong, someone could do wrong against the Legion.

Have me feel like a shark between some fishes that have just waited for getting eaten :)

But I am also happy that I had just 1 time the situation were survivors have really ignore every counterplay. Everyone of them in every secound. Would be boring if that would have been in the majority of my matches.

-Then a 1v1 from the start on, because 3 have dc in the loading screen and a match against a 2swf+2 solo survivors. Were the funniest games for me and I had a long and happy talk with them in the endgame chat, besides 1 of the solo survivors - he was mad at me that I have kill him, but the other 3 have talk him down.