Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Buff Ideas For ALL killers. 100% LEGIT.

Hello all, we know all know about how terribly unbalanced this game is and how BHVR desperately needs someone to point them in the right direction, it just so happens that I find myself to be the right person.

I thought of some good ideas that might help the game flourish into what it aspires to be.

- Start every match with ALL survivors injured and separated into far corners of the map.
- Remove Wiggle Meter
- Buff Killer Speed to 150%
- Infinite Tier 3 NOED
- Hooks spawned side by side
- 1 pallet per map and survivor.
- Every survivor owns 1 pallet, if a survivor is in ownership of the pallet then another survivor can’t throw it down

I will tweet @Not_Queen these suggestions so it will get more recognization.

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Hello all, we know all know about how terribly unbalanced this game is and how BHVR desperately needs someone to point them in the right direction, it just so happens that I find myself to be the right person.

I thought of some good ideas that might help the game flourish into what it aspires to be.

- Start every match with ALL survivors injured and separated into far corners of the map.
    - Remove Wiggle Meter
    - Buff Killer Speed to 150%
    - Infinite Tier 3 NOED
    - Hooks spawned side by side
    - 1 pallet per map and survivor.
    - Every survivor owns 1 pallet, if a survivor is in ownership of the pallet then another survivor can’t throw it down

Wow, this is the most perfect buff ever! Man, why couldn't I have thought about this amazing buff? @PinkEricka you should become a BHVR developer! ;)
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@PinkEricka Some things you forgot:

• The ability to Mori survivors based on eye sight.
    • Survivors that carry meta perks (SC, DS, etc) will explode immediately when the match starts.
    • Exit Gates are to allow killers to escape when they get bored of the Survivors and hang out with other killers (a la Wreck It Ralph)
    • Changes to the hatch allows the killer to grab snacks from there.
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

All survivors are chained to each other with a shackle 10 meters long between each survivor. Shackles disappear when all survivors are down.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    This is amazing! I love this idea! Your changes will make the game balanced and fun at the same time! 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

I love your ideas!!! Why are you not a dev? These changes would make the game more fun and balanced for everyone!!

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    thinly veiled attempt to delegitimise killer complaints with the current state of the hame through hyperbole 😴
  • Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

Sarcasm isn't always easy to pick up on in a text format, but that came through pretty clear.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    signed

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    If I were in the design team, I would make the survivors start the game on the hooks with 50% chance to kobe. Those who made it in, I would give the default power to the killer to Mori them. (Makes sense since they have been already hooked) 
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@PinkEricka said:

• Start every match with ALL survivors injured and separated into far corners of the map.
    • Remove Wiggle Meter
    • Buff Killer Speed to 150%
    • Infinite Tier 3 NOED
    • Hooks spawned side by side
    • 1 pallet per map and survivor.
    • Every survivor owns 1 pallet, if a survivor is in ownership of the pallet then another survivor can’t throw it down.

I dont see the problem here sems good. But i do need to add that nurse shouldnt have fatigue...just a suggestion :)

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    This is all good, but matches would be too fast.

You'd have to buff killer blood points too. 

Otherwise game would be broke....too long to level killers.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Sounds perfectly balanced.
    If someone disagrees must be a filthy survivor main >: )
  • scerckan
    scerckan Member Posts: 149
    is this an attempt of comedy? can't tell
  • Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

@Vietfox said:

the irony is strong in this one :D

• Vietfox
    Sarief said:

@Vietfox said:

@Sarief
    I agree with suggestions which aren't ridiculously op, for both killers AND survivors. Feel free to check my comments and u'll see how i disagreed with some survivor buffs suggestions as well.
  • Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

@Vietfox said:
    Sarief said:

@Vietfox said:

@Sarief
    I agree with suggestions which aren't ridiculously op, for both killers AND survivors. Feel free to check my comments and u'll see how i disagreed with some survivor buffs suggestions as well.

wow, don't think that I don't know that though :D
    you being filthy survivor main and you being smart and adequate are two different things ;)

• Vietfox
    Sarief said:

@Vietfox said:
    Sarief said:

@Vietfox said:

@Sarief

wow, don't think that I don't know that though :D
    you being filthy survivor main and you being smart and adequate are two different things ;)

Thanks! :)