Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Best lethality perk for hag

Currently my hag build is monitor, nurses and corrupt. I am looking for a 4th perk but I don’t know which one to pick. Sloppy should be good but i prefer to give her some lethality. These are the options:

1. Save the best for last: PROS: allows you to recover very fast and teleport immediately to cut chases by half CONS: with hag you hit every survivor that triggers a trap so you lose stacks very quickly, making this perk quite inconsistent on her
  2. Make your choice PROS: allows you to one shot the unhooker (hag can tp immediately to the hook) CONS: very situational, since it requires you to be 32 meters away from the hook and also to find the unhooker. In addition to this, i think that good survivors know how to play around it (don’t they?)
  3. Haunted ground: PROS: allows you to win the game on the spot, since hag doesn’t struggle at finding people (which is the biggest weakness of HG imo) CONS: survivors have to cleanse it (corrupt should help) and in addition to this, if they do not trigger traps during those 60s, the perk is wasted

What do you think? Am i wrong?

This being said, which one would you use on her and why?

Best Answers

• Filippo295
    Filippo295 Member Posts: 3
    Answer ✓

So basically i have to know how to use it, right? Anyway do you find it more consistent than stbfl and HG?

• Filippo295
    Filippo295 Member Posts: 3
    Answer ✓

Basically: HG and STBFL: easier to use, less effective/less consistent

MYC: more difficult to use, more consistent since you DECIDE to use it, it doesn’t happen randomly like maybe HG, which pops whenever survivors decice and stbfl, whose tokens depend on which survivor triggers your traps.

did i get it? Anyway thanks a lot

Answers