DC penalty needs to come back

I just got done playing a round with a 4-man SWF squad of toxic shitlords. Two minutes into the game they all had flashlights, they'd take turns trying to keep me blinded, clicking, etc.

Literally had three of them downed in the basement: two of them followed me into the basement when I downed someone in shack. I managed to down one before I even put the guy on hook, grabbed the other as he was trying for the unhook, but of course he hit me with DS. Managed to down one, spear the other and pull him back, all three lying on the ground while I wait out the DS (could tell because they were trying for that locker trick) when the final gen pops and they all pop right back up. Not a problem, down them again, they're constantly trying to blind me but in the basement there's nowhere to go and I manage to land two hits while they're blinding me.

Except then of course they just DC (so no "Sacrifice Two People during EGC with NoED" challenge for me). And in endgame chat of course they're still there, "ggez bb killer"

This game would be so much better with some kind of social reporting system so that toxic douchebags get quarantined with other delinquent children and people whose mothers drank while they were in the womb.

SIDENOTE: Is it still naming and shaming if I post something praising their skill at being toxic? It seems like that's what the community likes...

Comments