This is absolutely unacceptable!

Options
2»

Comments

• Monika
    Monika Member Posts: 113
    Options

I'm fairly confident that's just due to an SWF Manipulation.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951
    Options

I think it tries to balance to lowest person so if you had 2 rank 1s and a rank 20 ud get a rank 20 killer. That being said ive had sweaty red rank 4swf teams in yellow ranks. It kinda kills the mood for a bit

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940
    Options

This can cause the new player to never play killer again or find a new game

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

I'm fairly certain you are incorrect. Who wants games like this?

• Duskyy
    Duskyy Member Posts: 51
    Options

Wdym??? I'm saying he should cover up names. Am I wrong for giving advice that he should follow the rules?

• Darky77
    Darky77 Member Posts: 49
    Options

Agreed. Matchmaking definitely needs a lot of work. For the last week about 90 percent of players I match up with just walk all over me, both Survivor and Killer. The imbalance of actual skill level is getting ridiculous, every round I've played in the last week has had at least two people at double my rank. Lately Dead by Daylight has been basically unplayable as Killer and barely playable as Survivor. I don't mind a challenge, but what's the point when you're getting completely bulldozed every single round?

• Sleep_Deprave
    Sleep_Deprave Member Posts: 22
    Options

When I first started playing (killer main) I'd be getting red ranks. My first few days playing DbD I was either with a team of red/purple ranks or I just was done and let them do whatever. It came to a point where I'd just sit on the killer screen for hrs because I was too scared to get a team of red ranks and just get annihilated. Whenever I play this game I'm physically shaking when I queue for killer because I'm scared what gonna happen. The matchmaking is better now but I still shake all the time.

I know if i get red ranks or I lose it isnt the end of the world, its just a game. The mental aspect of just getting in a game, have them be snotty cause I'm baby killer and them have them escape and say gg ez and them being genuinely better and more experienced just deters me. Idk y I shake, its like my body is like no stop wyd.

• AshesofDreams
    AshesofDreams Member Posts: 20
    Options

I recently made a post about how once I got to Rank 14 all I saw were 1-3s and I could no longer play a match without getting walked all over. I've played the game for about a month. Seeing this, I'm beginning to realize maybe the problem is necessarily what I thought it was, but a much deeper issue.